HoD delayed... again...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2005 - 09:59 AM

Well, for monthes already, I could have finished and released my game "The Hero of Dreams", however, as a perfectionist I didn't want to release it until it has fit my vision. Basically, the overworld is completly finished. The eighth level is the only thing I ready need to complete, but I am going to include custom bosses and a rewarding ending for my game, and that may take a while since I have wrote out all of the plans and I see what I need to accomplish.

So, I say the release date of the game will realisticly be pushed to the end of October, and if worst comes to worst, November. One problem is that the Fall Expo is coming up in the end of October. Since, you know me, I will release something at the Fall Expo, so that may also take time away from the game. Also, school is an enemy as everyone knows, lol. I didn't know this semester would take so much time out of my free time.

Anyways, I am sorry that I had to delay the game, but in the end I think you guys would thank me for it. In my sig. there is a short little trailer for you to enjoy. And on a side note to my testers, the beta will be released later this week (I have two tests today that is why I haven't released it yet), I am still fixing the last few things.

#2 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:37 AM

Well, that sucks, but the more the better. icon_biggrin.gif Good to hear the beta will be out at the end of the week instead of now, because I'll be gone until Wednesday. >.< Well, good luck with this. icon_wink.gif

#3 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:49 PM

That explains why my inbox has been empty.

#4 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:30 PM

It's Sunday...where's the demo?

#5 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2005 - 06:53 PM

Sorry zmaster, something came up and I was gone for the last two days, and I haven't been on the computer. Anyways, I tested it all of the way through, and I didn't find any major bugs. I just need to fix the bugs and add a thing to the Seventh level main guy, and then I should release it.

#6 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 25 September 2005 - 07:26 PM

Approximately when?

#7 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:46 PM

Well lately I have been off with the approximately times, but I say tomorrow, or Tuesday, if too much homework arises.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users