• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 01:48 AM

Well, I haven't did this in a while so here it is, a update. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, the game is coming along great. I decided to work on the all of the side quests and houses, and story first. I am finished with that so I just need to finish the last two levels. So the game will be released soon, I say in the beginning or middle August. Anyways, here are some screens for you to enjoy. Also, the Castle Tiles you see there are LinktheMasters and edited by me. They are awesome LTM, thanks.

user posted imageuser posted image

Also, if the pictures are down, sorry, they will be up shortly. icon_razz.gif

#2 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

The Legendary Sephiroth

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:45 AM

Shoelace, LTM. This is a question for the both of you.

I would like those castle tiles to enclose my level 8 in with.. Is it possible if I could get them from you two? (Preferrably Shoelace's edits..)

#3 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 03:15 PM

Excellent shots there, Shoelace. It's nice to see that my tiles are in good hands. icon_smile.gif

All of these pics are fantastic. I never did play your demo from the Expo, but these shots really make me want to. icon_thumbsup.gif But, in shot number 4, you really need some lower border to fit with the lava. icon_wink.gif

BTW: It's fine with me if you want to give Seph those tiles. Infact, I might PM you one day and ask for those edits.

#4 Moldorm

Moldorm

Magus

• Members

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:16 AM

All of them are real great! You know how to use Pure!

#5 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:24 AM

The screens are great as usual. You are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up there Shoelace! icon_wink.gif

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:13 AM

Thanks guys. icon_razz.gif

I am taking a short break from the game to clear my mind, since I have been working on the game like crazy. I haven't worked on it for two days already. I will probably start finishing it off in a day or two, depending on my mood.

Also, I am going to send you both (LTM and Sephiroth ) the castle tiles, just in case you want to edit or release them. icon_razz.gif But that is what I will do tomorrow, as right now it is too late to do so.

#7 Anthus

Anthus

the wild-eyed boy from freecloud

• Forum Moderators

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:16 PM

This is going to be one of those "pure highlight" quests! Much like Isle of Winds...

Great shots. Every screen is so detailed. I love the Ice temple shot.

#8 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2005 - 12:23 AM

Thanks. I really hope that my game could be comparable to Isle of the Winds, as that game is amazing. Thanks again.

I guess I will throw in an update here. The game is still coming along. I haven't worked on it for a couple of days because I have been busy. So I don't think I am going to work on it until sunday because of my birthday and I need to get ready for my live episode of MBW which is on Satuday. So I will be not working on ZQ because of that. However, I am done with the seventh level, I just need to add the story and dreams to get there. After that, the 8th level and the game is over. Hopefully I can finish it in a couple of weeks, but you know me. icon_rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users