Hero of Dreams problem

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:35 AM

Well, the thing is that ever since I started to my game, "The Hero of Dreams", I aimed for so much. I made the game so big that it has already been one and a half years of unstop work. Thoughout the course of the game production, I learned many new techiques and have gotten a lot better at making the game. However, around the fifth level, I was so good at the design that the earlier levels were cheap in comparsion. So what did I do? I updated the earlier levels and overworld. It is like a neverending cycle because at this point I am better at making the games. So what I am going to do? I am going to halt the making of "The Hero of Dreams". I am going to work on my next game "The Dark Shadow" and when I am done with that I am going to see if I will continue with "The Hero of Dreams". I am going to think about this as should you and I will get back to you later today. Until then.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:19 AM

Keep in mind, that any threads created on April Fools day will be every difficult to believe. For example. Once more, I will stress to people that I am a girl. Very difficult to believe, is it not? And yet Pure's homepage ACTUALLY SAYS what it says, and is in effect. It's a change. It's tangible. (Metaphorically.) Are you actually switching quests? Nobody can tell. But whatever you do, it'll come as a shock tomorrow. That's the nature of April Fool's day.

#3 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:37 AM

You know I don't believe it for a minute icon_razz.gif
You promissed to release it and use all new skills in your next Quest
Nah I simply don't believe it , but .......just to be sure please please....... release this one.
What I seen from it it's such a beauty icon_lol.gif icon_wink.gif

nah realy can't believe it icon_rolleyes.gif

Edited by elise, 01 April 2005 - 11:39 AM.

#4 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:48 AM

Heh you only wish I would believe that. icon_razz.gif The fact is that you should have informed us beta testers about this in a PM. icon_razz.gif But good try. icon_razz.gif

#5 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:58 AM

Heh. Don't worry Elise. icon_wink.gif An April Fools day joke is only as effective as the effort put into it. And now, I present to you, Effort:
The Hero of Dreams Progress: 79%
Working on: Level 8, surroundings, bugs, story
Release Date: May 2005
Straight from his signature, on the very day of presentation.

#6 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:00 PM

lol.. You thought you had us, Shoelace. Good try. icon_lol.gif

#7 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:58 PM

What if it's true? j/k but people, the Apirl Fool Jokes is just getting annoying. Really. I'm, it's not that fun and everyone knows it's not true.

#8 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:30 PM

Interesting... he made the post yesterday, but then again no one can resist a prank.

Nice tryyy. icon_razz.gif

Edited by zmaster, 01 April 2005 - 09:32 PM.

#9 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 02 April 2005 - 08:38 PM

Dang I didn't get anybody. icon_lol.gif

What if it's true? j/k but people, the Apirl Fool Jokes is just getting annoying. Really. I'm, it's not that fun and everyone knows it's not true.

I like the April Fools Jokes myself, I think it is a break from seriousless. This was my first April Fools Joke that I did, but I guess it wasn't that good. I still think it is funny. Next Year, I stall make a better one. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users