Photo

Opening #1 - poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Candidate for Underneath the Armos (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Who you do think would best fill this QPF position?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Strato

Strato

"WE'LL SHOW HIM!"

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:27 AM

Alright, many of you here need to settle down.

Gray0x, you have already been warned for a tactless post/trolling in this thread, this second is possibly a flame. This second time is as bad or worse than your first. If you think that you are just voicing your opinion, then think of the others doing the same, then having an immature comment such as this thrown in to follow. When you post, think of others as you post, we're all people here, treat everyone as such. Such behavior as your current will not be tolerated.

Twilight_Knight, while it is OK that you are offended by his statement, your retort was no better, it was a rent-a-mod/troll. If you have a problem with someone's statement, report it to the staff before you take action into your own hands, otherwise, you're simply feeding the troll.

As for everyone else that this applies to, it's great if you're in the lead at one point or so, or whatever, but a few of the posts here have been borderline off-topic, please be more careful about this in the future.

#32 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

Ok. I think I've seen enough in here. It's ridiculous how some people cannot handle a simple nomination poll.

There are more than enough votes for a nomination and things are getting out of hand. It ends now.
*Topic Closed*

#33 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

I have decided to reopen the topic to allow for voting, but turn off posting permissions for members. I find this behavior very disappointing, yet not surprising. As for details on those involved in the wrongful behavior, I won't discuss it here, but rather just take the necessary actions. As for what will happen in the future, I plan on turning off posting permissions for members during the poll phase, and only turning it on during the showcasing phase. This is not only due to the trolling, but also a lot of other posting that wasn't really necessary.

The poll will offically close tomorrow. As for voter turnout on the other hand, I am very pleased.

#34 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 12 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

This poll is now closed. As I mentioned in the first post, the two with the greatest number of votes would become members of Underneath the Armos. I have yet to hear from Linkus yet, so he will remain in the forum at least for now, and the name will stay as long as Linkus is still in it. As for the winners:

In first place we have /M/, and in second place we have Twilight_Knight! Congratulations to both of you on your acquisitions!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users