Rules reminder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:22 PM

To off my polls just got closed for flamming so I'm going to remind everyone of the rules

No spamming!
No flamming!

Those weren't all the rules but those are one of the most important.. this is exactly why DS was closed now stop the spamming and flamming okay if this keeps going on we may have no DS... I know I'm probably one of the causes DS was closed but, I got my mind straight okay.... maybe you will get it now since I brought this up.

#2 ElricAlchemy101

ElricAlchemy101

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:27 PM

Thanks for trying to remind everyone, Jake, but chances are, your reminder is futile. It would be nice if people would remember(or ever actually READ...) the rules. I think it would help this community a lot.

#3 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:28 PM

Thanks, I hope this does get through to every one and when DS is opened up I'll try my best not to flame or spam.

Edited by Jake, 24 January 2005 - 06:29 PM.

#4 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:30 PM

Thank you for bringing this issue up. Twas very nice of you to do so, but remember the rule, "rent-a-mod" comes into play here. We do want people to pay attention to the rules, amd hopefully people do. One way you could help us, is to let us handle issues, and tell us if there is perhaps a problem, via PM. Thanks.

*topic closed*

PS- Thanks for pointing out that this was still open to posting. I feel like such a doofus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users