Photo

Tiles of The Daleks (The Dalek Invasion of Hyrule)

tile tiles loose daleks doctor who

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Here are the Tiles of The Daleks:

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Classic.png

I also created Pure versions for MoscowModder, however as i did these for him as part of a trade, I am not posting them without his consent.

Here is the script topic: http://www.purezc.ne...ser#entry840691

I plan to do the Cybermen at some point as well.

#2 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

I don't mind if you share something you gave me. I just offered a trade because I wanted to have the tiles.
Likewise, the script you already posted is also fair game.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

As long as you approve, I approve. I merely don't want to make you feel cheated or anything along those line, although I should have been more tactful by asking you in a PM before even starting this thread, but it only occurred to me after clicking that post button. If I trade something, whatever I give out then belongs to the recipient in my opinion, and if I am asked not to disclose anything I receive in a trade, I tend to respect that as well, and give appropriate credit otherwise.

I also welcome any improvements, additions or revisions of these tiles, in this thread, or elsewhere.

Here are the other Daleks, with Pure in mind, including CSet variations to help with importing them. Th little round thing, and the shield-like object are a Dalek mini-saucer (classic Who) and a ramp. The three flares ib a row are an animation for placing on the top of the ship as a flashing light, or elsewhere. I used them in TGC for a stationary laser shooter, and for the crown of the Dalek saucer.

I has also designed a Dalek time ship (e.g. from 'The Chase'), but I didn't like the end result, so I will post that if I redesign it.

I haven't any idea if many people here are interested in this sort of thing.

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Pure_v1.png

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Pure_v2.png

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Pure_v3.png

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Pure_v4.png

Tiles_of_The_Daleks_Pure_v5.png

Edited by ZoriaRPG, 26 June 2013 - 02:17 PM.

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

While they look pretty good (I'm actually surprised you were able to fit them into a 16x16 tile), the perspective doesn't really work well with ZC. They're almost a sideview perspective, which could make them look a bit weird. Nevertheless, they're still pretty cool. Nice work.

#5 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by a side-view perspective, as I designed the to use in the classic tileset, and nothing is 3/4 view in that. I could do a better Pure version in the future, when I start using that regularly, but I don;t think it;s mandatory. Check out The Golden Cenotaph DEMO to see them in action, if you're curious how they look in a game. http://www.purezc.ne...=projects&id=12

Fitting them in 16x16 was a challenge of sorts, as it made it impossible to detail out some of the casing, but IMHO, it is impossible not to see a Dalek when looking at them. Again, anyone is welcome to submit an improved version, including 1xWx32H or 32x32, should they desire. I think that the Black Dalek looks the best, but I made them in both classic and modern casing schemes (sands the White Dalek Supreme and the Special Weapons Dalek).

zelda131.png

zelda137.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tile, tiles, loose, daleks, doctor who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users