Agahnim custom boss

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 07:52 PM

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to make an Agahnim custom boss. I already have the tiles for him, but if anyone could give me suggestions that would be great. Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#2 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:12 PM

Do like I did for my fire shrine boss.

Make some clones and make the player have to attack the real one.
Also use the lightning strikes a bit.

#3 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:23 PM

Could you post a picture of the boss you made? And if any one else has some suggetsions please post them.One more thing, how do I make the clones and the thunder attack?

Edited by herooftime555, 11 December 2005 - 11:24 PM.

#4 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

well... if you know what Zc is, how different combos work, you should be able to do a pretty good Agahnim boss... just kinda mess around with different things... try it in like stages-
1- Turns into 3 guys, shoots beams. You gotta hit the right one (with a shadow, first one to start powering up, jsut give little hints like that icon_smile.gif)
2- Lighting, something in graphics should hint this about 2 screens early, than release a damage (2-4) attack.

And of course as the battle goes on, you can just make the beams stronger and quicker... good luck ^^

#5 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:07 AM

Do you want him to be fought similarly to LTTP?

If so, reflecting magic with a sword swipe will be difficult. The closest you could come would be to use a "reflected fireball" flag and have the player use the Mirror Shield.

That might be a little too easy, though. But then, it's actually hard to make custom bosses challenging in some cases.

#6 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:57 PM

[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/5927/zelda5432gv.th.png[/IMG.]
Like this....You would also have to make the fire enemy blank to make it work Or simply use falgs but that means that you can only attack it once unless you do the Secret combo cycling. Link has to attack the real King "Zora" and I think you can tell where it's hiding....Damn, there's a mistake in that pic. See if you could find it...

Edited by Kingboo30, 12 December 2005 - 04:58 PM.

#7 herooftime555

herooftime555

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

Could you tell me in more detail on how to make the shadow guys and lightning attack and beam attack?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users