Quest Idea Scripted Zelda Classic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 02 May 2021 - 03:49 PM

Howdy Everyone as I Played now a Lot Quests Already I Stil was Wondering if it were not Possible to Creat an Zc Quest based on The Mechanics of Games Like Titan Quest or Diablo i Saw Already what all is Possible Trough Scripts from Games Like Yuurand Randomizer Omega or Dreams of Distand Destination as Example.

Sadly im not Able to do it Myseld but if its Possible and Someon Like My Idea Feel Free to Add it in one of Your Quests :D

#2 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:00 PM

Coming from someone who's recently picked up D3 again and started Season 23, this idea would be really neat to see, but unsure if the engine could handle it.

Almost how like RPG Maker is to RPG's as MUGEN is to 2D fighting games!

#3 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 02 May 2021 - 09:59 PM

Coming from someone who's recently picked up D3 again and started Season 23, this idea would be really neat to see, but unsure if the engine could handle it.

Almost how like RPG Maker is to RPG's as MUGEN is to 2D fighting games!

I Think The Idea Were Possible I Saw Quests with Lots of Enemys on a Screen i Saw Exp Systems and Many Different Weapons so Classes were Possible How Quests Would Work is Another Story im not Sure About it :D

#4 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 03 May 2021 - 07:05 PM

It would absolutely be possible to do, in fact I seem to recall a few quests in that vein having been started. But while it's possible it's somewhat of a huge undertaking to make something like this in ZC, it's not the easiest thing to make exactly.

• Lordkronos likes this

#5 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 May 2021 - 07:42 PM

It would absolutely be possible to do, in fact I seem to recall a few quests in that vein having been started. But while it's possible it's somewhat of a huge undertaking to make something like this in ZC, it's not the easiest thing to make exactly.

Cool to know it were Possible but i can Imagine the Difficoulty of This Project :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Quest Idea, Scripted, Zelda Classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users