Mr.ReDead

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:42 PM

Is there a blue ring I can get anywhere after the Flippers? Feels a bit strange to have the White Sword given so early but no sign of a defence upgrade anywhere after 3 dungeons in or so. Maybe it's an intentional choice, but I wanna be sure I didn't miss anything lol.

Blue Ring can be found on the beach at the south side of the forest. Find a store via a bombable wall.

• Eddy likes this

#17 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 06 February 2022 - 06:41 AM

Hammer anyone?

#18 Flynn

Flynn

ZC Fan

• Members

Posted 08 February 2022 - 07:37 PM

It's near the start, but you need the 2nd hookshot to cross.

#19 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 10 February 2022 - 04:57 AM

It's near the start, but you need the 2nd hookshot to cross.

Crap, that means I missed the L2 hookshot somwehere because I cant advance further w.o the hammer

Where is that at?  I've got the boomerang, white sword, bow/arrow, flippers, power bracelet, ladder, raft, blue candle, and L1 hookshot

A magic shield would be nice also.  Where can I get one of those?

EDIT:

And as is typically the case.....  as soon as you post, you find what you're looking for.  L@ hookshot achieved!

Edited by soxfan2k4, 10 February 2022 - 05:08 AM.

#20 Flynn

Flynn

ZC Fan

• Members

Posted 10 February 2022 - 12:55 PM

There's a shop 5 screens south of where you cross the spikes for the hammer that sells a shield. Burn a tree. Btw I'm not remembering all this, although I did complete this quest a couple of months ago. But I thought I would save you from any major spoilers by not having to open the quest in zquest yourself to find what you were looking for. I thought Mr. ReDead might reply to this thread as he's been online lately...

#21 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 21 February 2022 - 07:52 PM

I did not even notice this thread was carrying new replies with questions. Sorry for lack of clarity wherever. The Flippers can be obtained after you get the L1 Hookshot. You go through a 3-stair warp in the South overworld and cross a spike path and come to a dock. Go up on the raft from there (Don't forget to check the wall right before the dock; you need a thing from there to get the flippers on a later screen from said *wall*). 

The question about the Hammer; yes, you need the L2 Hookshot to get it; it is within The Pale Temple. After your little visit t the Pale Temple, head back to the south overworld a couple screens away from the start and you'll find a long spike corridor thing in the way. Cross it, and go into the cave at the end of the path tp get the hammer.

The Sea-Floor Cavern and the other various warps (Whistle included later), are your key to getting where you want to go within this quest. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mr.ReDead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users