ghost autoghost 2.9 2.9.0 autoghst header 2.55 enemies enemy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 07 October 2021 - 02:36 PM

Ghost 2.9.0 is almost ready for a public alpha.

This version is specifically tuned for ZC 2.55 and will use a set of .zcombo files (or embedded combos in tilesets) for its settings and will be highly optimised for 2.55 (and may end up with a few new features).

It is 100% compatible to existing ghost scripts by design and supports all legacy ghost script It should be faster than ever, and will allow baking ghost into tilesets and quest files, without ever needing to modify the header configs. All of the confg stuff is done in the tileset/quest!

I could use and would appreciate some people to assist in testing it: At present, I am finishing optimisation and two remaining config combos. It should be ready in a few days (with a demo)and I would sincerely appreciate a the help that anyone is willing to offer. TYVM for your consideration.

Edited by Timelord, 07 October 2021 - 02:36 PM.

• bigjoe, Twilight Knight and Bagu like this

#2 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 October 2021 - 11:51 AM

I am interested in moving Triforce Knight over to 2.5.5 for its final version and testing this. It has a ton of ghost scripts and would probably be a good test case. I'll get back to you soon.

#3 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 24 October 2021 - 01:59 PM

Ghost_SetSize function is missing

ghost->Extend=3;

line, as withot setting this parameter, writing to ghost->TileWidth and ghost->TileHeight does not work at all. 

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 23 November 2021 - 08:49 AM

I am interested in moving Triforce Knight over to 2.5.5 for its final version and testing this. It has a ton of ghost scripts and would probably be a good test case. I'll get back to you soon.

Very good, I will post the full pkg as soon as I can.

Ghost_SetSize function is missing

ghost->Extend=3;

line, as withot setting this parameter, writing to ghost->TileWidth and ghost->TileHeight does not work at all. 

Wil fix this ASAP but IDR removing that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, autoghost, 2.9, 2.9.0, autoghst, header, 2.55, enemies, enemy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users