• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 10 December 2022 - 07:25 AM

so i've been tinkering with this really, really old script of zephino's from 2013. it still works in 2.55, but it's very outdated. below is a video of me messing with it.

my questions surrounding this for a scripter better than i are:

• would an LTM update be possible instead of whatever's happening when it's being used? i can adjust the graphics myself, just more of a matter of having it line up with the oracle of seasons graphics - the little zaps included
  • collision checking - as shown in that video, using the gloves has to be really, really specific. is it possible to have this just re-adjust the player to be drawn towards the magnetic source easier?
  • the iron ball seems alright but it could have better movement all around - see this video. low priority compared to the other two requests though.

finally, i'm wondering what the chances of implementing the rotating pole ffc from another magnetic gloves script would be like? specifically:

Spoiler

this might be a lot to ask of someone, it might not be. i think there's a somewhat usable script there right now, it just needs a loooooot of spit and polish to get it up to scratch in current year.

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users