Link's Rise DX

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:10 PM

I ended up getting the Hammer and completing Level 4 as well as doing majority of Level 3, but I cannot find the Ladder which I believe is in Level 3.

Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

The ladder was accidentally inaccessible in the initial release. The hotfix update posted yesterday resolves this by closing a gap of water in one of Level 3's southwest rooms with another row of docks, so you'll have to overwrite your current .qst file with the new download from the quest page, then continue your game using that file.

For reference, this is the room in the first release:

lrdx-l3-prefix.png

And this is the room in the fix:

lrdx-l3-postfix.png

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#3 bti182

bti182

The Cigar Hound

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

hey Lut,

I swore I downloaded the latest update for the quest but I guess I was wrong, and even backtracked to previous dungeons to see if it was there.

Thanks again!

#4 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

Yeah I think that was the only fix in the update. Very minor, but very important.

I made it through the rest and it seems to play fine, so you should be good to continue once you can pass that room.

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

I will thank the author for this nice quest, but I need a Little help to go on . I`m in level 6 and would really appreciate the blue ring and magic sword. Where can I find a bigger wallet so I can buy the blue ring ? - Is the magic sword avaliable for now, or is it later in the game ? / Lukaz

#6 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:53 PM

The blue ring can be bought right before Level 4. Just follow the path upwards past the level. Probably should mention that Whistle Whirlwinds are a thing. Magic Sword is located near Grey-colored mountains on a screen with 7 graves on it. a Hint for the sword's location from the quest: "Seven graves nearby, a reformed wall they imply." The wallet is found in the cave to the south of where the flippers are found. Very north in the overworld.

#7 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:08 AM

Thank you Mr. ReDead for your help. That made my life much easier / Lukaz

#8 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:19 AM

Sorry, where is the bow? I played using Zc 2,57 and found it. Due to problems I reinstalled ZC 2,.53 and starded again the quest, but now I don't remember where is the bow..

#9 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:21 AM

Quest is built for and meant to be played in 2.50.2. Bow is in Level 3 in an item cellar found via a push block. The arrow is on a screen where 10 arrows are revealed next to a block.

#10 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:37 AM

nvmd... found the bow!

Edited by patgarret, 14 February 2019 - 11:57 AM.

#11 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:05 PM

Ok, I must be an idiot.  Take a look at the attached.  Where am I missing the key to unlock the north door in G6??  I already got the keys in D2, B5, and C8 LR%20DX%20Level%202_zpsy06gks1z.jpg

Edited by soxfan2k4, 15 February 2019 - 06:06 PM.

#12 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Key on B7. Odd Blocks...?

#13 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:24 AM

Got it.  Duh......  Ok, so am I now missing the blue candle or power bracelet? I'm through the  first two levels, and cant seem to proceed anywhere w.o one or the other

#14 Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

Mr.ReDead

• Members

Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

Candle is to the east of the stairs leading up to Level 1. Need the boomerang to get it.

#15 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

WTF..... Now I have the bow and 10 arrows, but I cant fire them.  I cant choose the bow from the subscreen

Did I not download the patched version?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users