Announcement

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hello everyone ! I'm happy to tell you that this quest project will finally start. I know so much peoples asking me when i'll finish the remastered version of Mayath Island quest ?
Well don't worry the quest project is still active. However i take a little break because i'm truly out of idea for the 8th dungeon.

This project quest Dawn of Seasons is now started. I do already started to use combined global scripts (Ghost.zh include), but so many global script is not works on this quest or very too bugged. (exemple the barrier that how many times you tries to fix the problem the barrier refused to works so i'll wait a new barriers scripts.) and i did undo them from the quest project for the moment.

Now the story:
---------------------------------------

Somewhere in Hyrule it exist a princess who can manipulate the Seasons as of the Oracle of Seasons. The princess is named herself: Roslia. One day a guard calls Roslia to prepare to change the season (Spring to Summer) in the Seasons Castle. But ones she arrived in the castle a mysterious enemy appears from no where and take over her body...

and the Seasons start to mess up caused multiple eruptions on Crater City... and everybody evacuate the city and the Seasons Castle become ruins...
Some days later after his journey on the Mayath Island, Link returns to Hyrule but on his arrival he got an vision of Roslia the Princess of Seasons. She told him she is been captured by an mysterious enemy. This mysterious enemys create an chaos and destructions
on the seasons making a messing of the seasons on Hyrule. Link have to travel the four seasons to get the Eight Instrument to break a powerfull barrier and stop the mysterious enemy.
Link will get the hands on the instrument before the mysterious enemy destroy the entire Hyrule ?

----------------------------------------

Features plannined:

-Trade Items systems by NPC.
-Boss Rush Mode (after the story)
-Hotel Shops where Link can rest and restore his hearts but only for 50 rupees.
-Hotrooms on certain places.
-Hero Mode (maybe when i'll got an partener for the script like that.)
-Playable Characters. (Here will have 2 player characters maybe: Link, or rebel Darknut (Yes for the first time i'll make a Darknut on the side of Link.) .)
-Each characters will have differents story but they'll follow the same paths but not all the paths.
-Bosses, mini boss, and certains enemys will be scripted.
-Sound Test Room will be present maybe.
-Possible to hold a item to buy it or steal it on the shop, caused that you have to never come back on the shop.
-And maybe another functions.

--------------------------------------
Download:

Don't worries the demo will arrives soon as i'll made the first dungeon and the intro cutsceen.

--------------------------------------

If you wanna to works on the quest with me just send me a PM ;)
I do require nothing.
HOWEVER ! : the only things i do require is to use the GBC tilesets. Global scripts, ffc scripts, or item scripts please ask me if you wanna to add your scripts or combine your own global scripts i don't
wanna that my quest project screws because malfunctions of the scripts. Shield scripts i insist to keep it and the minecart too. Seedshooter as well i'll keep it. I can set up the enemy's scripts, combos or ffc scripted as you pleasure but i won't promise that going works. Beta testers also could be apprecied ;)

Anyways i hope you'll support my project i plannined so long time ago before the remastered version of Mayath island ;)

If you have any questions or suggestions just comment here.

Edited by Sans, 04 November 2017 - 06:16 PM.

• WindRobe, Matthew and PixElvis like this

#2 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

Wow,is so great,you puted date when you post this project?

Let me guess, you still do not know, I know, I do not know why I asked, but I'll wait for you to send the project ;D

I support you,friend  :kawaii:

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

Thanks alot my friend. Well i have a skele-tons jobs to do on this quest before releases the demo quest.
  • PixElvis likes this

#4 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

Okey everyone i have some news. Since i did used the Link Tiles Modifications i did change the story so Zelda will be no longer kidnapped but another important character (see the story.)

I have the sceenshot of the character. Ask me if you wanna make her better of if you have a idea of the model sprites.

2017-117.png

2017-118.png

#5 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:22 PM

I've a Idea

#6 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

Really ? you can explein ?

#7 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

I like it how you did to Zelda

But should best put the nice overworld,that will should a good idea

And invent new sprites ;D

Edited by >ELV002<, 04 November 2017 - 08:55 PM.

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

hmm interesting however i prefer you don't modify the entire tilesets ^^' you can add news if you want.
Talking about Roslia i was don't any idea for her sprites so unless you can make a better style i'll keep her like that ^^'
Oh by the way you can make a Pyramid tiles overworld, and the Pyramid dungeon and the color for the dungeons and make a Sandfalls ?
  • PixElvis likes this

#9 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:45 PM

Of Course! :D

#10 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

Great. You can give me any sceenshots of thoses tiles on PM that could be quick or if you want me to give you the quest for that then i'll try to get my pc as soon possible. By the way i'll add you as creator too of the project (in fact you're the part of the project ^^' )
  • PixElvis likes this

#11 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

the little counterpart is i cannot adding your actually name because i got a wired error that no allow the ">user<" names to add...

Edited by Sans, 04 November 2017 - 11:38 PM.

• PixElvis likes this

#12 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:42 AM

I want to beta test the quest when it comes out if you don't mind.

#13 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

Sure why not however it take some times before we release the beta test of the quest 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users