Tower of Shadows 2.5

Rating: 4.2/5 (13 ratings)
Photo

Tower of Shadows 2.5 Help and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#31 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

Dunno if anyone's reported it, but I just started playing and in the house where Zelda sends you enemies to fight, after you kill the Stalfos, part of her dialogue just repeats but starts in the middle of a sentence. I didn't get a screenshot of it, sorry, hope you know what I'm referring to.

#32 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

have hammer and boss key, missing a key to use the locked door near the block puzzle to the right side of dungon

#33 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

I can't seem to find a single key in the Fire Palace. I've searched the whole place quite a few times, to no avail. I know this isn't very specific, but any help will be much appreciated! Maybe it's a very,very stealthy one?

#34 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

Dunno if anyone's reported it, but I just started playing and in the house where Zelda sends you enemies to fight, after you kill the Stalfos, part of her dialogue just repeats but starts in the middle of a sentence. I didn't get a screenshot of it, sorry, hope you know what I'm referring to.

Thank you for reporting this. I accidently deleted these strings and used them for the hint guy where you can buy information, because I thought these strings were unused. I'll have it fixed by the next update. In any case, Zelda didn't say anything important, you didn't miss anything :)

Sorry for these inconveniences.

have hammer and boss key, missing a key to use the locked door near the block puzzle to the right side of dungon

There is a room with arrows that are facing a bomb symbol. In the room that this room represents, place a bomb at that spot. Or in easier words: From the starting screen go 2 screens up and bomb the floor.

I can't seem to find a single key in the Fire Palace. I've searched the whole place quite a few times, to no avail. I know this isn't very specific, but any help will be much appreciated! Maybe it's a very,very stealthy one?

Not a single one? There are not a lot of places you can go in the dungeon if your progress is that minimal. It is very straightforward.

But maybe I am misunderstanding you, and you got the same problem as LikeLike on Fire? If that's the case, read my reply to his question.

#35 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I meant I can't find a "specific" key, not a single... Thanks for the fast reply mate!

#36 Littlejohn

Littlejohn

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

enjoying the quest. I have all 8 amulets but cannot find  Ganon's Castle

#37 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

What I need to do after level 2 done. I have arleady the blue tunic and the better sword, but I don't know were to go.

#38 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

gamewqB.png

Is there no way to get off this screen other than whistling or F6'ing once you've gotten the Heart Piece there? :-/

Also, would someone mind pointing me toward the better sword?

#39 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Better Sword: Go east of the first town (burn the bush) and go east through the grassy area and into the desert area. Then stumble around until you find yourself in the northeast within that desert area in front of the Ancient Temple. Sword be in thar.

#40 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

Thanks, I just checked the hint shop and found the directions there since I saw something earlier in this thread mentioning the hint shop (unrelated to the sword), since I rarely check hint shops unless I have lots of money or I'm just stuck. Speaking of the hint shop, the second hint from the hint shop guy in Winter Village:

Spoiler

Is there a word or line missing? I'm very confused as to what this is saying. In front of what? :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, discovered what he was talking about, but it's still kinda confusing since it doesn't say what to use the whistle in front of.

#41 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Use it in front of the fountain in town. That area won't be useful (or even unlockable) until after you've defeated the first four dungeons.

I really need to put my stuff into spoiler tags.

Spoiler

#42 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I think I missed a bomb upgrade somewhere. I found a cave where you need more than 10 bombs to get through it.

#43 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

You can buy it in the Goron item shop.

Meanwhile I think I either screwed myself in level four by using keys in the wrong order, or I'm missing something entirely. I've gotten every key I think is possible to get at this point, but there's a locked door on the left side I can't get through (just above the room where you light the torch to open the door that leads upstairs). Is this room significant:

rDECykd.png

Can I get there? What's its purpose? If it's irrelevant to my key scenario, then it looks like I'm out of luck. :shrug:

#44 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

I also found that room to be weird. It's actually a hint as to where you have to bomb the floor in one of the very first screens of the dungeon, near the entrance.

I'm really not sure why the screen doesn't have some sort of border to it. It looks like an actual playable dungeon screen you can walk through.

I mean there's this awesome visual effect where in the place the player currently is in that room, it looks like the little room is below lava-level, like it's in a pit. It looks cool, sure, but it's hard to tell what's happening with the screen.

#45 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

No, now it makes sense that it's not bordered, since it's supposed to be a hint. A really odd hint, one I'm not too fond of to be honest, but thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users