Pokemon B/W midis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mudkipz

Mudkipz

Lurking Khajiit

• Members

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

Found a link for pokemon black and white midis. Seeing though VG music has no b/w music in it's listings, I've decided to put a link here to a zipped file with them in (post 5 has the link). All of the midis were uploaded (and probably made by) by Cat333Pokémon from the link below.
They aren't labelled in the zipped file so some sorting may be required. I'm trying to work out what each of them is so if anyone wants to know, just let me know and I'll put the list back up.
Midi thread

I also found this thread which has started collecting more B/W midis. The Driftveil City and Ghestis midi Themes on this website are brilliant.
Other B/W midis

I hope that someone here might find them useful.

Also, how do you spoiler something? It would really help with keeping this post short.

Edit: Just Realised that VG music is actually puting B/W midis in their listings now. They just don't have their own catagory yet.
B/W midis (VGMusic)

2nd Edit: Removed the list as it was making the post extremely long. If anyone wants it back up, just let me know.

Edited by Mudkipz, 19 July 2011 - 07:00 AM.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Are you sure the rest are blank? I already downloaded a big pack of midis, and there were a lot of them thrown into the middle of all the blanks. Look at the file sizes to see which ones aren't blanks. This could be an incomplete set, but I KNOW there are more songs in the game than that. Just a bit of advice.

#3 Mudkipz

Mudkipz

Lurking Khajiit

• Members

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 18 2011, 10:06 PM) View Post

Are you sure the rest are blank? I already downloaded a big pack of midis, and there were a lot of them thrown into the middle of all the blanks. Look at the file sizes to see which ones aren't blanks. This could be an incomplete set, but I KNOW there are more songs in the game than that. Just a bit of advice.

Didn't think about checking the size of the files. I'll check the other files now and see if any of them are larger than the rest.

Edit: Found a lot more music. Thanks for helping me find them!

Edited by Mudkipz, 19 July 2011 - 07:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users