Photo

Screenshot of the Week 280

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 280 (42 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE(Moo2wo @ Jan 4 2010, 05:46 PM) View Post

Nathaniel, it sure as heck wasn't an excuse not to use the SD3 grass. If you look at the shot carefully, you'll figure out I laid it all out in advance.

Touché

I don't see what you mean by the cliffs looking awkward; they look perfectly normal to me. But, then again that's probably just because it's my own style of using them, so naturally, to me it looks perfect coming though my eyes.

Looking at it more, I now see what I found it awkward about it: It was the northernmost bend in the cliffs, creating that triangular part of the wall. That is what looked odd to me.

#17 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

Moo2wo: A solid screenie that I can't really complain about. It's solid, looks good and looks pretty functional too. The only thing I'd suggest is a new pallette. Other than that, nice work.

Russ: Since when did you use DoR 2.0? icon_razz.gif Seriously, though, it looks nice and open, but a little empty. Also, I'd suggest covering the bottom left corner. But overall, it looks nice. icon_smile.gif

Purplemandown: It looks nice, but my big problem is that, to me, it looks very blocky and kind of unnatural. Also, I'd try to vary the colors a little, like a little white or green so we have a little break from the orange. But other than that, I think the screenie's got some good potential. icon_smile.gif

In the end, I went with Moo2wo. But nice work everyone! icon_biggrin.gif

#18 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Moo2wo for the win. I don't understand what people see in Purplepeopleeater's screenshot though.

#19 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

It's people like DarkFlameWolf and Blaman that make the world go around! DarkFlameWolf and Blaman for president! icon_lol.gif

#20 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:07 PM

Moo2wo - 13 votes = [36.11%]
Russ - 5 votes = [13.89%]
Purplemandown - 18 votes = [50.00%]
Total Votes: 36

Purplemandown
IPB Image
A house, where Link never expected one to be.

This week's winner is Purplemandown! Congratulations. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users