The PZC Milk Carton:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#16 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:05 PM

Glenn The Great is an administrator on both ZCN and his own forums, Here. (You may have to change the ".com" to a ".net" in the latter one. I'm unsure.

#17 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Sep 27 2004, 10:05 PM)
Glenn The Great is an administrator on both ZCN

Well, actually, I think he was demoted recently. I dunno if he'll be hanging out at ZCN anymore or not though. I also saw him at CZC once. :\

That was unexpected, Ben. icon_blink.gif ...

I know it was. icon_kawaii.gif

#18 DarkZero

DarkZero

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:36 PM

Yeah I have noticed that it does seem to be the same people always posting, eh it's just how forums are you can get 1000's of members and only like 50 will constantly post.

#19 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE(FireStorm @ Sep 27 2004, 09:04 PM)
Can I add to this list? A fellow named Glenn the Great has always been fascinating to me, because he's the one who composed the Comprehensive Game Boy Zelda tileset, which is of course the set I have come to rely on. He has a total of 3 posts, none of which I have ever found. Does anybody know anything about him? What kind of history does he even have?

A very strange one, but he was never active here, so I wouldn't say he's MIA.

Putting this at simply as possible, at one time he was an admin at AGN, but he's one of the most hated members there now.

#20 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE(Happyman @ Sep 28 2004, 03:39 AM)
Putting this at simply as possible, at one time he was an admin at AGN, but he's one of the most hated members there now.

Putting it as simply as possible, apparently, is the most surefire way to get someone as curious as possible... icon_freak.gif

#21 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 07:04 AM

From Mod to Public Enemy? icon_eek.gif That's very unusual. But I digress.

As far as number of people on the forum vs. People wo post on the forum... people have to join us to be able to download our quests, so that is part of the reason, I think. The other reason is that for some people, this may be a hard group to get into, because we are... how shall I say this... just a tad bit off the norm. (That, or JoshSim keeps scaring our n00bs away icon_biggrin.gif)

#22 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:34 PM

For anyone interested in the full Glenn story, I suppose you can meet me in chat at... oh, let's say 9:30 EST. I'll explain it all there. Bringing up the entire forums would be in bad taste, since it prompts discussion on a subject that most often leads to site-bashing.

#23 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:44 PM

Eh, since I have absolutely no stake in the matter, I don't need to hear discussion on it anyway. However, I won't be available at that time. Maybe later then.

#24 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:59 PM

Let me clear up what I know as of now from info I've seen in the ZC World...

Teilyr - Currently afflicted with PS2 addiction. icon_razz.gif I see him browsing the forum once in awhile.

Matt - Unsure, could be busy with school. Could've grown tired of things. All I know is that a few days ago, he appeared in #PureZC, without any operator status.

Aerogard LM - Appears every now and then.

A guy and his game - School most likely.

Jonathan - I've talked to him actually. He is busy with life right now.

Setzer - Doesn't post, but can be seen on IRC as "Skiffles" every now and then.

That's all I know really. Glad to uh... help. icon_smile.gif

#25 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 02 October 2004 - 09:22 AM

Well I know where bob went off to. He is on his own life with girls and stuff. Whoo hoo for him.

Forgot to add me to the list cause I haven't been around lately either. I been busy and stuff with my personal life.

#26 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE(JoshSim @ Sep 27 2004, 04:02 PM)
No meantion of Cloud87 or Heh-Man? For shame.

Cloud87: I talk to Ševo (Cloud87) Every day on AIM, he is a buddy of mine..
Fennikusu: I usually talk to Nikkie, but she hasn't been on since she and Ševo broke upp ;(
Rexlaninetales: Don't worry! He is just having financial problems and everything from the huricanes, he is still with us! He occasionally pops up on a library computer..
Tei: Man.. I miss him for some reason..
FlameArrowStar: He informed me a while back that he wants nothing to do with this place at all..

What about Microwaved Sausage, Linkman, Charles, UBP, DToE, Monica and Dekadex2? you forgot them.. lol (they are older members that I)

Edited by Sparkrulean, 03 October 2004 - 04:44 PM.

#27 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:48 PM

Microwaved Sausage, no idea. Charles is more of a financial manager / (Administrator) from what I hear. UPB has stuff to do, I think. Either connection problems, or has a job 2 months away. .. Something to that effect. @_@ DToE Isn't really gone. (And if he is, surely Happyman can update his status. icon_blink.gif They live very near each other, so they say.) Monica isn't gone at all. She was just never a regular poster. Still always a pleasure to see her posting though. icon_smile.gif Deka... no idea.

#28 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Oct 3 2004, 03:48 PM)
Deka... no idea.

That's funny, He usually throws the biggest fit when people call him Deka.. If I recall, he has "Don't call me Decka!" in his siggy.. lol!

#29 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:49 AM

By now, I figured you guys would have figured that I come and go as I please. Not really sure why.. I guess it's just boredom.

Anyway, I'm still alive. I'm just bored of this place at the moment. Don't worry though.. I'm sure I'll be back at some point, then start working on a quest, then get bored with it and leave for 2 months again.

No sense in breaking with tradition, now is there?

Teilyr - Currently afflicted with PS2 addiction.

Correct. Between working, playing Tales of Symphonia for the 8th time through, and working on Star Ocean: Till the end of time, I hardly have time to come here and waste more of my ever so precious time.

And trust me. My time is precious. Random tasks continue to haunt my days off. -_-

#30 Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Legend

• Site Creator

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Oct 4 2004, 11:49 PM)
And trust me.  My time is precious.  Random tasks continue to haunt my days off. -_-

I miss using your precious time to my entertainment. icon_frown.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users