summoning guide war topic forum

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:33 AM

@Joki I never decided to add one. Mainly because there are only 10 fairies, none of which are located in caves. Compared to Heart Pieces where there are 20 of them, some of them located in caves, I figured the Heart Pieces should have its own guide. 

I can PM you a list of all the lost fairies though.

yes please. i have all the heart pieces.

#47 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

finished it., in an unelegent way. mostly because I was not paying attintion and thought the earth gauntlent was something else.

it is "so differnt" from other quests that i made so many assumptions.

Edited by LikeLike on fire, 13 December 2015 - 06:56 AM.

#48 gladiator60

gladiator60

• Members

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:24 AM

I can't get to the boss key for the first dungeon, i suspect that its in that chest but i don't know how to get there, spent about 40 minutes going around the inside/outside of the dungeon doing everything i can but i cant find a way, naturally i just gave up and skipped right to the fire dungeon (Not even sure what order the dungeons are suppose to be), can i get some help please? finding a boss key shouldn't be this hard for the FIRST dungeon

https://gyazo.com/33...fa88488b4778a86

Edited by gladiator60, 31 December 2015 - 01:26 PM.

#49 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:28 PM

@gladiator60 To get the boss key in Aroz's Isle, you would need to drop from the floor above (outside). The Earth Gauntlet will help you with that. Remember, the item changes Armos and Heart-shaped plants.

The maze in Cerebral Sanctum was already explained in page 3 of this forum. It shows the clues as well as a diagram of how the maze path is solved.

#50 gladiator60

gladiator60

• Members

Posted 31 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

Ah thank you, i feel like such an idiot haha! the first boss is honestly the hardest boss iv faced on the quest surprisingly, ill make sure to give it a review when i'm finished!

#51 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:01 AM

Just finished the quest. Nicely made I would say. A little shorter than I would usually go for, but it's a nice way to spend a few hours, especially considering that I hate when my work schedule forces me to put down a game. xD Managed to find all the heart pieces and fairies with relative ease.

If anything, the heart pieces in the Valley of Spirits were kind of (cryptic?). At least the one behind the trees. Though I may have missed the hint for how to get that one (every other seemed to have a hint or be extra suspicious).

I had a possible bug with the other one though, even though I eventually got it.

Spoiler

If anything else, the magic usage was a bit high. I might take a couple items off magic. Not that I mind, I just found myself F1ing so I could recharge my magic just to complete a puzzle a few times. xD

Never mind. I realized I never went back and got the 1/2 magic upgrade after my game closed on me.

Edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami, 16 January 2016 - 05:11 PM.

#52 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

Could someone please put in spoiler how to get the secret ending?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: summoning, guide, war, topic, forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users