Photo

Most Anticipated Upcoming Quests

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Most Anticipated Upcoming Quest

What is your most anticipated big-shot quest?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What is your most anticipated also-popular(but not quite big-shot) quest?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

Alright. I know that I probably didn't include all of the quests that deserve it- for that I'm very sorry, but I only got 20 spaces. There might also be controversy on what I put in each bracket, but I tried to split them up as best I could. I went down the list of QPF owners and, for everyone who had a big quest in development, put them on the list. Originally, Ancient Memories and Remnants were on the lists but I decided to just pick one quest per author. And don't whack me for putting in Black Rain, I took all of the QPF owners quests. icon_razz.gif

So, which quests are you looking forward to most? I'm probably looking forward to Eye of the Moon and Incendia respectively.

#2 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

My own. icon_biggrin.gif. Previews to follow eventually.

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

Well, I'm most anticipation KttH, because that would show I actually got off my lazy behind and finished something. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, I voted for Neofirst for most anticipated, because it a compilation of the ideas and work of many different authors, and has lots of neat features.

Second was a tough choice. LiH, to be honest, I'm probably anticipation eternal Winter more than Black Rain. icon_smile.gif But, I voted for TotG, because LttP was one of my favorites, and seeing it in the GB set is really neat.

#4 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:34 PM

I nulled, because I couldn't decide between my own (Molka Elite) and CastChaos's (Ballad of a Bloodline).

Despair ranks high up there too, but not as much 'cause it's not as close to being done. And stuff.

TWELVE POSTS TO GO :OOO

#5 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

There's no way my quest is a big shot quest. icon_shrug.gif

#6 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(TriMaster001 @ Jul 19 2008, 03:37 PM) View Post

There's no way my quest is a big shot quest. icon_shrug.gif

Hey, I would have said the same about mine and Joe's. I guess KttH and SoD have more support than we thought. icon_smile.gif

#7 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

Yeah... Support is something I'd like myself icon_frown.gif
Anyways aKttH and Absentia for me. icon_wink.gif

#8 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

Blackness of Eternity and Mistress of the Wind. Because I didn't want to spend too much time deciding among all these quests icon_heh.gif

#9 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE(Migokalle @ Jul 19 2008, 03:47 PM) View Post

Yeah... Support is something I'd like myself icon_frown.gif

One word: DEMO. icon_razz.gif

#10 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

No Pearl Of Shadows? icon_frown.gif

I was pretty sure it'd be around the same ranks as most of those quests on the bottom poll. icon_eek.gif

*Sigh...* Well I went with DOR and Absentia...

#11 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

Sorry Zebs, it was down to you and Hidden Mysteries and since HM got the QPF I gave it to him, sorry.

#12 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Jul 19 2008, 08:48 PM) View Post

Sorry Zebs, it was down to you and Hidden Mysteries and since HM got the QPF I gave it to him, sorry.

It's fine. icon_wink.gif I was kinda kidding. icon_razz.gif It's not like anyone would vote for mine anyways. icon_lol.gif

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ Jul 19 2008, 06:51 PM) View Post

It's fine. icon_wink.gif I was kinda kidding. icon_razz.gif It's not like anyone would vote for mine anyways. icon_lol.gif

Hey, I would. icon_wink.gif

#14 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:21 AM

Well, I'm sure each person would put different quests in "big shot" and "medium shot" polls, but among these choices...

Big Shot Tournament:
Taking out BB, if all those quests were released in a month, I'd wait Eye of the Moon the most, but EotM and some other quests are listed to "too long to wait for" or to "never will come", so among the remaining quests, I choose Molka Elite. Go, Schwa, go!

Medium Shot Tournament:
Hidden Mysteries claims first place. However, seeing that it was started to be a quick simple quest and now becoming bigger and bigger volumen, it's just logical that it will be "big shot" eventually. Or right now it is. Along with Incendia, which demo I really desire now.

#15 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:18 PM

Big Shot: BB... definitely... I need to get my butt in gear and work on that music with it too.

Not so Big Shot: Isle of dreams.

'sigh' I really should promote Incendia more, if I did, I'm pretty sure we'd consider it big shot , but I really don't want to give out the story... and I need a better work ethic, plus, the fact that apparently most of the shots I release now are just sub-par, it doesn't really help me much to wanting to work with it. I'll make a goal, I'll give the demo at most by the end of the year.

But away from my problems, those have to be my votes, probably because I beta test both of those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users