Darkside 66

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:26 PM

So on the scene before Neon Park with the docks on the water there is a walkable wall that I forgot to put a slashable bush in front of. It will take you on a path that will split two ways. One will lead you to the first switch of Neon Park and the other will take you behind the rocks at the start of alien ruins.
To the left of the rocks there is one more walkable wall and a split path that will lead to a switch and a cave. The old man in the cave has the solution to the maze.
After all that, you might want to go to Neon Park first to get the hookshot. You wont be able to beat the alien ruins dungeon without the whistle.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 13 November 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#17 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:46 PM

Can't find the second entrance to Alfheim

#18 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:50 PM

I haven't found Neon Park yet myself.

#19 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:55 PM

Second entrance to Alfheim is near where the Rope is in Happy Meadows. Neon Park is past a set of bushes in the Nexus. You need the ladder to cross the water
  • Epsalon ZX likes this

#20 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:16 PM

Have 6 triforce pieces, can't figure out how to get anywhere else.  Done Alfheim, Alien Ruins, Neon Park, Tomb Of Shadow, Detroitus Maximus and the shopping mart.  Also, its possible to get that master key in the beginning when you get the hookshot, also enabling you to go to Sky Gardens, dont think that was supposed to happen.

#21 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

Touching Samus's ship on the top of the alien ruins temple will take you to Lunar Fragments (Basically the moon but blown up, and you can breathe there for some inexplicable reason.)
You will get the flippers there and that will open the way for you to get to Blood & Bones Bay north of Happy Meadows.

I'm surprised someone has already made it this far. I'm sure it wont be much longer until you make it to the end.

EDIT: Yeah, getting down to the master key was not supposed to happen. I'm afraid I will have to update this for sure.

EDIT EDIT: Just submitted an update. Hopefully it fixes things and doesn't break anything else. Some of the hints are now going to be more useful. The old man who mentioned that there are two pieces of equipment in each dungeon now lists off the items you will find.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 14 November 2019 - 12:24 AM.

#22 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 09:35 AM

Hi i finaly make good Progress and now i wonder had Sorow Castle a Triforce fragment or not im not sure :D

zc-screen00079.png
upload fotos

#23 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 09:52 AM

Sorrow Castle the triforce is actually next door to the castle in the tomb (that red building past the burnable bushes north of that chasm in Land of Sorrow). I had intended for the flight boots (raft) from the castle to be used in order to cross the water, but I guess you already got the flippers.
I watched the walkthrough and saw how you got the best wallet. Did not expect anyone to bypass the knights like that, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Rupees take a lot of grinding anyways.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 14 November 2019 - 11:51 AM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#24 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:35 PM

Sorrow Castle the triforce is actually next door to the castle in the tomb (that red building past the burnable bushes north of that chasm in Land of Sorrow). I had intended for the flight boots (raft) from the castle to be used in order to cross the water, but I guess you already got the flippers.
I watched the walkthrough and saw how you got the best wallet. Did not expect anyone to bypass the knights like that, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Rupees take a lot of grinding anyways.

Yeah that was a Trick i learned a long while ago its realy Great against thought Enemys and even Bosse so i think its The Triforce Number 4 then the one i Didnt found ha ha :D any Idea how i can Become this heart pice :D

zc-screen00079.png
zc-screen00080.png

#25 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:41 PM

That one and the two in Land of Sorrow can be reached by walkable walls to the left walls of Blood Bay. If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to get all the rest of the heart container pieces, then all that's left will be the heart containers from the dungeons you haven't beat yet.
Once you have 16 heart containers the master sword will be yours. It is not needed to beat the game, but is more of a special reward for completionists.

Edited by Titanium Justice, 14 November 2019 - 12:47 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#26 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

Just a thought...
I think 256 rupees is a bit too cheap considering the Blue Ring is 250. You could just buy the wallet...and grind for the red ring instead....

#27 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

That one and the two in Land of Sorrow can be reached by walkable walls to the left walls of Blood Bay. If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to get all the rest of the heart container pieces, then all that's left will be the heart containers from the dungeons you haven't beat yet.
Once you have 16 heart containers the master sword will be yours. It is not needed to beat the game, but is more of a special reward for completionists.

Im now Beaten the game i think i found nearly all contend  only three heartpices i didnt found so i couldnt become the last sword as for your Quest it was in the beginning very confusing but i had lots of Fun with the quest it has a Similiar charme like mikes Fun House which was one of my Favorit Quests you found a nice way to use the Hockshot i can tell you :D The Story twist was realy funny and the Last big dungeon was nice its great to see how all is connected with the world and its funny to see my trys to reach were all late game content which i thought i must go there a lot earlyer The quest Overall i can say Great work and i would indeet see more Quests from you in the Future :D

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#28 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

I found Neon Park...but not sure how to navigate? I see many switches I can't reach....and walls I can't pass.
I'm under the impression I should be able to get the Hookshot easily in a early cave...then better off saving the rest for later.

Edit: Found the Power Bracelet....not sure if that helps
Edit 2: Nevermind...I figured it out. I really need to pay attention to walk thru wall areas

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 14 November 2019 - 05:48 PM.

#29 falloutboy_josh88

falloutboy_josh88

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

Is there a walkthrough video? I'm also stuck in Mario Cloning Dungeon, can't find the hammer, (mallet). Also stuck in the Pentagram Dungeon. I've accessed all rooms but the far bottom left and right corner rooms. They are locked and can't find out how to activate and open them. 

Edited by falloutboy_josh88, 14 November 2019 - 11:08 PM.

#30 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:01 PM

That really dark room in Sorrow Castle....was I intended to keep slashing all the way to the key so I could see where it was safe to walk? The sword was invisible where the traps where...but visible where it was safe to walk. I did this all the way around the room to the key. I feel like this is unintended though....but the candle doesn't light the room....so....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users