Photo

Newcomer of the Year

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: [General] Newcomer of the Year (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Newcomer of the Year

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 David

David

• Forum Moderators

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

Winner: Mitsukara

2nd: Bombos, LegendOfLink, Ganondorf, Cedric

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:22 AM

Not that I'm arguing the results of the poll, but did I miss something, or did somebody misread Mitsukara's 2006 join date as 2016?

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• Members

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

Not that I'm arguing the results of the poll, but did I miss something, or did somebody misread Mitsukara's 2006 join date as 2016?

I believe the argument for allowing her in the poll is that she was inactive for such a long period that she's basically a new member again. Also superlative voting is a community decision, so if there's any debate about the eligibility of something it's usually safe to just let the community decide. :shrug:

• Naru and Lüt like this

#4 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:48 AM

OK, yeah I was just wondering, not complaining. I thought that might have been it, since I didn't recall seeing her anywhere before maybe halfway through the year, but, just double-checking how literal people were taking these things.

#5 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:46 PM

I registered in 2006, and I think I posted a few times that year and hung out in the IRC chat a little bit, but then I vanished from both PureZC and AGN (which, until then, I'd been a regular at since 2000) for many years. I came back to PureZC when I was making progress on a quest and thought I should consider interacting with people about it. But I haven't posted at PureZC very much outside that, and the fall Expo.

Mostly I keep to myself or talk to some people on the skype group Zoria started (...which I only started doing after I came here, actually). I don't do social things in other places all that much, but my husband runs a quest on tgchan that I post in sometimes, and I have an old friend I talk to on AIM. If my life stabilizes I may be a webcomic author in the future, and I technically already have one out there that only has 10 pages and hasn't updated since 2013.

Or in other words, *hide!*

Edited by Mitsukara, 30 January 2017 - 04:47 PM.

• ShadowTiger, Anthus, Eddy and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users