1 screen massacre

• Please log in to reply
1045 replies to this topic

#916 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

average everyday normal guy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:12 PM

Awesome. Thinking i should add at least a couple sideview screens. So after horizon factory i can add some with jumps but before i gotta use hookshot or no platforming screens.

#917 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:17 AM

Oh, damn, I just realised I haven't made a screen since I claimed a few weeks ago.

Uh, I'll see if I can come up with an idea in the next couple days and if not I'll unclaim.

• peteandwally and ChrisHunter64 like this

#918 THEMDODO

THEMDODO

~Gloomy Pictures, Yellow Eyes~

• Members

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:23 PM

i think i'l participate. i'l try making one as soon as possible

• ChrisHunter64 likes this

#919 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

You gotta claim, normally, but feel free to do so cos I've not been working on it
  • peteandwally likes this

#920 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:10 AM

New blood!

#921 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 26 October 2019 - 08:56 PM

You gotta claim, normally, but feel free to do so cos I've not been working on it

;n;

#922 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:04 PM

Am unsure if that was a claim or not. Guess ill give it more time

#923 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 27 October 2019 - 12:34 PM

Ok, random second wind. I should have something uploaded by tonight

#924 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:35 AM

0so7ezsw8yl50zy4g.jpg

Sorry it took so long. Just a Horizon Factory screen, that'll probably link to the OW screen at the top.

https://www.mediafir...30-s21.qst/file

• Lüt and ChrisHunter64 like this

#925 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:54 AM

0so7ezsw8yl50zy4g.jpg
Sorry it took so long. Just a Horizon Factory screen, that'll probably link to the OW screen at the top.

https://www.mediafir...30-s21.qst/file

That looks dope. Really liking the floating castle labrynth vibe we got goin for it. I dont think ive seen any zelda dungeons where its in the sky but its still connected physically to the ground. Aside from the dark tower in ages.
If noone claims it by tomorrow night ill claim.

#926 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:40 AM

[Claim] it is then muchachos.

Before you do make a screen you have to make a comment with [claim] in it to signafy its your turn. Things stay orderly that way and it makes it to where people are clear weather or not its whomevers turn.

#927 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 31 October 2019 - 01:51 AM

jSqRO9T.png

Download: https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk

Changelog: Added 2 new enemys called dragon newt and dragon knight. They can be found after zoras on the list cause i didnt name them right. Sprites are on page 71. They spit fireballs and flames and are kinda difficult to kill in numbers.
Added a mini boss room which is the snapshot above. Miniboss is 2 dragon knights which you will have to dodge and weave through their intense flames to dispatch. The key can be changed or taken out to be moved somewhere else down the line.

If anybody has better monster creation knowlege you can dabble with the dragon knights to make them better as a mini boss as well as changing up the dragon neuts to make them more balanced normal monsters.
The idea was to make them pretty tough since horizon is gonna be kinda late game so the player will probably have the white sword. If thats not the case then we can turn down the health a bit.

Hope that snapshot works for you guys cause i cant see it

Edited by ChrisHunter64, 31 October 2019 - 02:01 AM.

#928 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:37 AM

Unfortunately the image isn't loading for me, and the link is giving me 'access denied'. Maybe you've accidentally set it as private? I don't know how Google Drive works. The new enemies sound really cool too, but I can't check them out!

#929 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 31 October 2019 - 07:34 AM

Maybe you've accidentally set it as private? I don't know how Google Drive works.

When you right-click a file, there should be an option for "get shareable link," and when you click it, it should enable public viewing/downloading of the file by default.

The image is uploaded fine, you just have to link to the image itself, and not the imgur web page:

vHiUOJN.png

(So right-click the image and "copy image address," or "open image in new tab" and copy the link out of the address bar.

#930 ChrisHunter64

ChrisHunter64

• Members

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:14 AM

If its not one thing its another... Next time I'll get it for sure.

I hope you guys do like the new enemies im kinda new to pixel art but I have an idea of how things work via layering so I used that to make them look kinda cool.
I wanted to make their movement be like a vire so I dabbled a bunch with that and they looked really nice jumping around but for some reason there was always a problem such as there being a flashing unknown spright underneath when they jumped, or them not tracking link no matter how high I set their tracking to.
If anybody has some constructive criticism about them I'd be glad to hear it. Dunno why I just got this feeling I could've done something better with them.

Edited by ChrisHunter64, 31 October 2019 - 11:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users