• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

Got time to help out an old veteran?

I actually beat the main game already, got everything in the item dungeon, and also grabbed Din's Fire.  I'm sitting at 12 hearts, which apparently means I've missed some bonus dungeons.  Any advice on where I should look first?

#17 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Got time to help out an old veteran?

I actually beat the main game already, got everything in the item dungeon, and also grabbed Din's Fire.  I'm sitting at 12 hearts, which apparently means I've missed some bonus dungeons.  Any advice on where I should look first?

Hm. Okay.

I'll keep it in a hidden box below, in case anybody who wants to find the stuff on their own doesn't skim over the information on accident.

Hints!

#18 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

Wait, so does that mean that

Spoiler

This just raises further questions...

#19 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

Oh, so you missed that item... like Ibuprofen, it's concealed pretty well.

#20 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:10 AM

Aha.  I knew that map looked suspicious, but I couldn't figure out if it meant something or if it was yet another subversive joke.

#21 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Aha.  I knew that map looked suspicious, but I couldn't figure out if it meant something or if it was yet another subversive joke.

Did you manage to get the secret items in all the other levels?

#22 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Must you "beat" the main quest in order to access the 5 bonus dungeons. I've found a few but don't know how to enter them. I still have level 9 to finish.

#23 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

Must you "beat" the main quest in order to access the 5 bonus dungeons. I've found a few but don't know how to enter them. I still have level 9 to finish.

Nope. Access to them just requires use of certain items. 

#24 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Looked everywhere, but still can't find those boots.

#25 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

Looked everywhere, but still can't find those boots.

Sorry about missing your last post.

From the entrance, go up twice, then head right through the locked door. You need two keys to progress.

One key can be found in the upper left section of the dungeon by swimming through the water to the end; another can be found a screen or two down from the first, and heading through the open door on the right; and for a third key that'll get used later, take the path directly right from the start of the dungeon, going through the available rooms until you end up getting that one.

#26 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:13 PM

So I'm almost done level 9... but I seem to be missing a key. I'm in a room with a bunch of orange blocks that can be pushed, and am stuck otherwise. Is this room some sort of puzzle to get a key? Got all the hearts/items.

Edited by Brian, 26 June 2013 - 03:14 PM.

#27 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

So I'm almost done level 9... but I seem to be missing a key. I'm in a room with a bunch of orange blocks that can be pushed, and am stuck otherwise. Is this room some sort of puzzle to get a key? Got all the hearts/items.

Assuming you got the aforementioned three I listed... there are more that can be obtained with the boots.

One key is in the far upper left of the map.

Another is in the very lower left.

#28 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

Got both those keys, still stuck in that room with orange blocks everywhere (there's also deathknights in here).

#29 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

Location of all keys

In that room with the DK, you're only aiming to reach the staircase in there. All orange blocks in the dungeon are push-able.

Edited by Exate, 26 June 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#30 Valientlink

Valientlink

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Maybe there is some compatibility issue here, I don't know. I've checked all of those spots and no keys showed up... I'll give it another try though. The odds of me simply missing a key are much higher.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users