Final Level Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:31 PM

Listen everyone. I know you all waiting for the first version of this quest. I have alot things i have to do there but unfortunately i don't have any ideas for making the Final Dungeon. It's why i propose you something.

For now i didn't build the final dungeon the Dark Realm but you still can build it. The rule is simple
This is a contest i proposed you so read carefully thoses rules:

*The dungeon item must contient the Light Arrows and somes Darkness ffc (You don't have to setting all thoses, it's already setting and the Darkness ffc you just have to put it as ffc and puts specific Flags numbers (number 102 i think)

*The Final Boss must be in this dungeon. Feel free to make special effects, but remember that the final boss must also contients the Possessed Elder (the old man) and Mayath himself (the final boss).

*Feel free using custom palettes.

*Do not edit all anothers dungeons i did already made unless i'll give permission.

If everyone wish to participate at the contest comments here so i'll give you the unpassword quest for the contest. The best level made will be in the top 5 of this contest.
  • Shane, Jenny, Matthew and 1 other like this

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 04 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

From the sounds of things, you basically want other people to finish your quest for you? I'm not going to say nobody will be willing to, but don't be upset if you don't get anyone willing to do so. 

• Shane, Jared, Evan20000 and 1 other like this

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

no that not what you think i do wish to create a contest that everyone can participate but not for finish my quest. I already many stuffs that i'll do work. I do offers everyone that can make they own final dungeon. It's simple: the best final level made by someone i'll add it in my quest myself. So nobody have to add it themselves however i do wish that the final dungeon will have GB tilesets etc. 

Edited by Sans, 04 February 2018 - 09:13 PM.

• Shane, Jenny, Deedee and 1 other like this

#4 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:10 PM

I like this idea. Another idea I have as well is where someone makes a quest for me, then i submit the quest into the database myself. Best quest gets to be submitted, and i might even give you credit! :slight_smile:

• Shane and Demonlink like this

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:31 PM

that's pretty a good idea if you wish to making your own contest too ;)

• Shane, Jenny, Deedee and 1 other like this

#6 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

Cool I think i'll try. good luck on your quest, call me if you need any scripted knees.

• Shane likes this

#7 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

Well you know what ? i think i'll need scripted knees. a Cursed Knees that if it hurt Link then the darkness poisoning Link for some seconds :P i think that will be include only for this final dungeon.

Anyways the contest is now open 

Edited by Sans, 04 February 2018 - 08:43 PM.

• Shane, Jenny and Matthew like this

#8 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

the first thing you have to get is Moosh's Light Arrow script with Darkness Scripts. I can sand you the script tomorrow. Unless you wish to put cracked zones so i can put the Darkness on thoses areas.

Edited by Sans, 04 February 2018 - 10:10 PM.

#9 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

I also find it peculiar that you'd ask someone else to create the final dungeon of your quest for you. This is supposed to be the dungeon where it all comes together, where things end with a bang. It should be created by the quest's author. I think this contest idea would work better if it was an optional bonus dungeon.

• Shane likes this

#10 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

i know but as i do said it's only the first version of this quest. for special dungeons i do already work in.

#11 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

Dude, it doesn't matter if it's for the first version of your quest. Personal projects aren't contests to be held. Just try to make your final dungeon on your own. Don't make people do it for you.

• Shane, Jenny and Matthew like this

#12 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:40 PM

That's basically gonna be what everyone thinks. So I wouldn't be surprised if no one participated.

I wouldn't mind myself, but I do my own stuff.

#13 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:01 PM

oh alright fine i'll just no making any contest if it's that you all wants... i just try to be more simplified. I do add the best level in my quest so you don't have to works in my quest anymore. The scripts and stuff i do it myself if it's what you want...

Edited by Sans, 05 February 2018 - 11:02 PM.

• Jenny likes this

#14 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:22 PM

I look forward to what you come up with yourself.  :P

• Matthew likes this

#15 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl