First Quest Layered

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#46 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

Seems I somehow missed a key in Level 4. I cant access the room to the right of the start. Where are all the keys in this level?

#47 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(soxfan2k4 @ Aug 24 2012, 04:53 PM) View Post

Seems I somehow missed a key in Level 4. I cant access the room to the right of the start. Where are all the keys in this level?

Knowing that you wish to enter the room directly east of the entrance (room 74 on the map), you should already have the dungeon item to even access the locked door. You should also be able to shoot an eyeball statue in a room northeast from where the dungeon item was obtained. If so, do you obtain a key in that room?

Edited by boram_c, 14 February 2013 - 10:01 PM.

#48 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(KyleZCPure @ Aug 26 2012, 03:41 PM)
Do you know how I can get through Level 8? And does lighting the torches have some sercret?

To answer the second question, it depends on which room you are in. The torches in one room are merely red herrings; you will need to use another item on something else in that room. In another room, the torches can be lit but not with a candle; you will need something that can light some of them from afar.

Pertaining to the first question, one of the rooms with unlit torches eventually leads to the end. Have you the Boss Key yet?

#49 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

where is lvl 4 located at been every where for it and no luck.

Edited by zcfan, 31 March 2014 - 11:11 PM.

#50 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

where is lvl 4 located at been every where for it and no luck.

Remember where lvl2 was located in Legend of Zelda , look there

#51 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

SEVERE BUG.... the boomerang DOES NOT stun the hands that come out of the wall in level 9..... level 9 is not passable because of it.  Please fix it.  I keep getting sent back to beginning of the level in the same room because there is not enough space to dodge it on one of the room in the right.  The sword doesn't cause the hand to fly back either.  Tried 6 times and I'm done; tired of wasting 5 minutes to get back to this point.

Edited by matski, 30 September 2014 - 06:37 AM.

#52 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

by matski 30 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

The Boomerang DOES NOT stun the Wallmasters that come out of the walls in Level 9.

The Level 2 Wallmaster cannot be stunned by the Boomerang.  It was programmed to be more difficult than the default Level 1 Wallmaster for use in the later levels.

If you wish to push it back with your Sword, wait until it begins approaching before you strike it.  Otherwise, a powerful ranged weapon, namely the Bow, can buy you time.

Edited by boram_c, 03 November 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#53 linkzelda

linkzelda

• Members

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:21 PM

Where is the bow? Is it still in Level 1 somewhere? In a different dungeon? Or not in a dungeon at all? Also how do I get to boss room in level 3? I'm in the room after I used the master key but before the boss. I tried every item I have in that room and bombed every wall in level 3. Im assuming I have to shoot one of the statues with the bow?

#54 linkzelda

linkzelda

• Members

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Can someone please help? I still can't find the bow

#55 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

After Stone Statues change color, give them a push.

The Bow is in Level 4.

#56 linkzelda

linkzelda

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:57 AM

I thought I had pushed those blocks in every direction but apparently I didn't. Thank you for the help.

#57 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

This sure is one awesome quest, level 9 is one hell of a labrynth. It I thought I could beat this in one sitting but I guess not.

#58 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:04 AM

Not trying to necro post because I have a legit question to ask about this quest. In Level 3, in room 3 at the start there is a lock door but the problem is room 2 or 3 once killing the enemies don't drop the key. I have tried bombing every wall, trying to walk in the centers of the walls and even pushed those statues in every direction possible in room 1 but no key or even a different path can be found. I can't buy keys as that isn't an option here so how do I get the key to room 3 of level 3?

#59 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 13 July 2020 - 04:26 AM

I have tried bombing every wall, trying to walk in the centers of the walls and even pushed those statues in every direction possible in room 1 but no key or even a different path can be found.

Did you try cutting the grass in room 2?

It should be near the center.

#60 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:59 PM

Did you try cutting the grass in room 2?

It should be near the center.

Yeah found it there. I guess I'm so use to the harder quests that looking in simple spots gets overlooked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users