Photo

Screenshot of the Week 533

Shane Joelmacool12 ywkls Franky

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 533 (49 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:37 PM

Joelmacool12

Joelmacool12.png

Those guards look scared. :P

ywkls

ywkls.png

I wonder what will happen if I pull that switch?

Franky

Franky.png

????

Shane

Shane.png

That sure is a nice peaceful village you have there. It would be a shame if anything happened to it.

• ShadowTiger and Joelmacool like this

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:42 PM

Not voting since I'm in this one, so here's my thoughts on the others.

Joelmacool12- A very nice shot of what is clearly a cutscene of some sort. My only complaint is that Ganon seems to be all one color.

Franky- I can't tell just by looking at it, but is that supposed to be a lock block in front of Link? Either way, a very good shot of a dungeon with multiple levels to the room.

Shane- Yes, yes it would. The screen design is nice. I just wish that there was more variety in the colors.

A fairly good job by all.

• MermaidCim, Shane and Lightwulf like this

#3 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

Joel's and Shane's are certainly very nice overall, and masterfully designed.  Franky's is a dungeon screen displaying well a specific purpose.  But my vote goes to ywkls, which has excellent design and creativity along with something we don't get to see all that much in SotW.  It's a good tie breaker scenario for my decision.

• MermaidCim, Shane, Lightwulf and 2 others like this

#4 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

Great shots all around. Coloring issues aside, ywkls wins my vote. Hit my FF6 soft-spot.

• Lightwulf and ywkls like this

#5 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:48 AM

It was difficult between JMC and Ywkls. But I ended up putting my nostalgia glasses away and picked JMC's image because it is truly the best image here. 

Shane's image is quite impressive too actually. I still can't get my mind off Shattered Courage when I see this town. lol

Franky's shot was alright, but I've certainly seen better entries from him. 

• Shane and Joelmacool like this

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:24 AM

Pretty good turnout this week.

Joelmacool12 - Very nicely done. Love what you got going on here. It looks like a pretty well made cutscene by the looks of things. My only complaint though is that Ganon is the same colour as everything else on the screen. Giving him distinct colours would help.

ywkls - Pretty good, but I honestly think the screen is a bit hard to make out. I just feel like the screen is too dark for me. I'll admit though, the creativity put into this is pretty nicely done.

Franky - A decent dungeon screen. I do like the key locks on both sides of the wall, that's a neat addition. Other than that, there's nothing else I can really add.

Shane - This is awesome. Loving the colours and everything. Screen design is spot on too which is great to see.

My vote goes to Shane this week, but there's quite a bit of unique stuff going on here.

• Shane likes this

#7 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:31 PM

Shane is the one I voted for this week.

• Shane likes this

#8 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

Shane

That sure is a nice peaceful village you have there. It would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Don't you mean... A Shane?

Jokes aside, I voted for this one. It's well designed and I love the palette.

Edited by Logos, 09 November 2015 - 06:04 PM.

• Shane and Jared like this

#9 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:14 PM

It was difficult between JMC and Ywkls. But I ended up putting my nostalgia glasses away and picked JMC's image because it is truly the best image here. 

Shane's image is quite impressive too actually. I still can't get my mind off Shattered Courage when I see this town. lol

Franky's shot was alright, but I've certainly seen better entries from him. 

I guess I could have added a lot more. I'll make a better shot for next sotw. I nulled but id either go with Shane or joel. Probably a bit more towards Shane, but close.

Everyones are good though.

• Shane likes this

#10 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:34 AM

Joel's and Shane's are certainly very nice overall, and masterfully designed.  Franky's is a dungeon screen displaying well a specific purpose.  But my vote goes to ywkls, which has excellent design and creativity along with something we don't get to see all that much in SotW.  It's a good tie breaker scenario for my decision.

You basically said what I was gonna say Nathaniel. Big ups dude.

This for me though was a no-brainer. I love the other 3, but this one really stands out for me. It's the most unique, aesthetic qualities,and i like the fact a lot is going on here. I want to play this quest.

So yeah, Ywkls gets my vote and honestly it's not even close.

• ywkls likes this

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:30 PM

With 40.91% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 533 is Shane!

Shane.png

Congratualations!

Voting totals:

- Joelmacool12 (15 votes [34.09%])

- ywkls (7 votes [15.91%])
- Franky (4 votes [9.09%])
- Shane (18 votes [40.91%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shane, Joelmacool12, ywkls, Franky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users