Triforce Knight Pre-Release V.096

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16 Lavacopter

Lavacopter

• Members

Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:12 PM

Did you find the magic key dungeon?

Yes, unless you mean the dungeon that's referred to when you pick up the magic key. I went and took a look and I assumed it's not available in this version.

Oh and a couple things I forgot:

Spoiler

#17 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

SilverS.png

I noticed this with the silver stone here , i use V.097

#18 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:05 AM

I'm in 2.5.3.The ice slime respawns in level 7 along with the blocks blocking the door, so you can't go back down from the above room forcing you to F6.

You can recollect the boots from the chest, because it doesn't stay open.

After beating the boss of level seven and getting the triforce piece instead of being warped out of the dungeon I'm warped into an underground passage with no item. When leaving the underground passage I'm on one of the statues in the triforce room.

Edited by whacker, 09 February 2019 - 03:45 AM.

#19 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:28 AM

I've noticed some inconsistencies when it comes to mapping and dungeon names. Level 7 is the perfect example with the name of the dungeon displaying in the first room and the map being different whereas other dungeons have no such thing. Some dungeons you have the spacebar map from the get go like level 0 and the pyramid (which I assume is level 9, I don't know for sure, because again inconsistencies) and others only after you get the map. I know dungeons were designed by different people so I imagine this is why. The overworld spacebar map doesn't connect many areas very well or logically and often looks outright glitchy with different palettes depending on where you view it.

-Warping with the ocarina in front of the master sword pedestal sent me to the moblin woods with a different palette.

-Going to the the entrance of level 6 and swimming left to the next screen will put you in a wall. There are a lot more of these, but this is the one I remember.

-In the dark world like mountain region surrounding level 8 there is a screen with an ocarina trigger that drains the lava, but that seems to be it. 

-In the same area, the fenced in cave that needs the golden arrows has a sign that can't be read

-Level 8's moving blocks are janky. The ones that move and stop will sometimes hurt you and send you back to the room entrance even though they are not moving.

-I'm unable to open the giant green chest in level 9 and walking behind the chest will hurt you and send you to the rooms entrance like level 8's blocks. In the previous room with the white lasers that trap you with goriyas, I found myself on occasion ice skating into a wall forcing an F6.

-If you exit level 9 and try to go back to the screen with the nu you are unable, because the exit has become an invisible wall. If you F6 you end up in the wall on the same screen.

Edited by whacker, 10 February 2019 - 11:47 AM.

• judasrising likes this

#20 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

Pre Release Version 0.98:

https://drive.google...d4WVIdRTg9IIceL

Many Bugs fixed.

• judasrising likes this

#21 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:41 AM

Pre Release Version 0.98:

https://drive.google...d4WVIdRTg9IIceL

Many Bugs fixed.

Thanks for updated file ,does that require
a restart of the quest?

Edit: Nevermind my question i does not require restart i just updated it.

Edited by judasrising, 12 February 2019 - 10:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users