Easiest/Hardest Ganon Battle

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 11:52 PM

I'll do what Ebola did and list all the ones I've beaten from easiest to hardest.

- Twilight Princess. Though Beast Ganon was a little hard to get the timing right, the horseback portion was a simple dodge-until-Zelda-hits and the swordfight was a simplified version of Wind Waker. Blah.
- Wind Waker. My favorite of the battles, Ganon here was also rather easy to do. The only 'hard' part was making sure I stood still when Zelda fired her arrow. icon_heh.gif
- Four Swords Adventures. I don't really remember much about this battle, but Ganon was such a huge target, he was kinda hard to miss...
- Legend of Zelda. Ganon being invisible makes this battle something of a matter of luck. Sometimes it takes me less than thirty seconds; other times, it takes me about a minute and a half. Rather short battle either way, but the luck factor makes it annoying.
- Ocarina of Time. My biggest issue here was the timing with the "tennis" match. I had a tendency to miss... but once I got the rhythm down, it was easy.
- Link to the Past. It's been so long since I last did this battle, but I remember it being very difficult, especially with the pits that caused a battle "reset". Actually, I wonder how easy it would be for me now...

#17 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

I'll do the same:

Windwaker: Puppet Gannon was nerve-racking, but normal ganon was easy, and so epic.

Do you get where I'm going with this?

#18 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:33 AM

Aw damn, I didn't even THINK to cast Reflect while fighting Thunderbird! Daaaaaang! :O

OoS/A Ganon's button reversal wasn't bad at all. Took me about half a second to figure out what was going on and I only took one hit counting both times he pulled that card on me. I'm used to reversed controls in games... Got tons of experience while playing multiplayer Bomberman games... That skull-curse powerup? Sometimes it reverses your controls. That's how I got good.

But yeah, I'd rather fight Ganon without the Gold Sword if I want a challenge. I've seen YouTube videos of people doing it with the Lv1 Sword and only 3 Heart Containers, but just on the GBA version. It's probably impossible on the SNES.

#19 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:34 AM

Let's see my Ganon battles...

LoZ: Easiest. Just swing your sword around and if the pig turns blue, give it a shot.

ALttP: Middle difficulty. I struggled with it at first, but now that I know what to do, I do it without damage. There's a very fine glitch that make you skip the master sword, I don't remember if it's possible to reach even Ganon without it, but if its possible, I already did.

OoT: Hardest. The monster form is quite easy, but that thunder battle and falling floors and what is really annoying. And it's hard to refelct the thunder, the timing is hard.

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:59 PM

Easiest: Tie between LoZ and WW. They were both a piece of cake.
Hardest: Althpugh not realy Ganon, Thunderbird was insane! I cast the thunder spell to let me hit him. Now, I have no magic left. Three hits and bye bye Link.

Although the hardest true Ganon would probably be OoT. Although none of them were very hard.
  • Evan20000 likes this

#21 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

Ironically enough, I just beat aLttP again today.

I find he's not too hard if you know how to go about it - as with everything in aLttP. For instance, once you've knocked off the side heads of Trinexx, just take out the cane of Byrna and the rest is cake.

You should definitely have the red mail, mirror shield, golden sword and 15 hearts. The 1/2 magic upgrade doesn't hurt either. (And the silver arrow!) Potions - I can beat him with just one red but having something more around makes it more comfortable. A fairy in particular will save you from dying by accident. The tricky part is getting the torches up quickly without getting knocked off the bottom though, I tend to wait until one fire bat's just past then out with the fire rod and keep moving. Once torch 2 is on, immediately grab the silver arrow and get well away from the edge.

#22 Solarrain4

Solarrain4

The Blurred Line In-Between

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:25 PM

Easiest to Hardest:
  • Zelda 1 - EASIEST
  • Ocarina Of Time
  • Oracle of Seasons/Ages
  • The Wind Waker
  • Twilight Princess
  • A Link To The Past - HARDEST

#23 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:52 PM

Easitet: LTTP If you know how to do it it is relly easy.

Hardest: TP Horse Ganon I kept getting hit off epona and when I had him Z targeted Zelda missed.

#24 Nintendo_Wiii

Nintendo_Wiii

• Members

Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:15 AM

Easiest: Botw, I think Nintendo made him way to easy...

Hardest: Windwaker (The actual fight of Ganon was easy, but the puppets messed me up.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users