OBS stops working for some reason

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

I wouldn't use custom buffer size. It should be left alone as default which should be the same as your max bitrate. I may be wrong.

Everything seems alright here otherwise. Odd choice of base resolution since makes a wacky aspect ratio, but not a big deal there. Most computers should run this base resolution. I also don't know much about the advanced options because I don't use them.

Are you sure you are not streaming?

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 05 June 2015 - 05:29 PM.

#47 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:41 PM

I wouldn't use custom buffer size. It should be left alone as default which should be the same as your max bitrate. I may be wrong.

Everything seems alright here otherwise. Odd choice of base resolution since makes a wacky aspect ratio, but not a big deal there. Most computers should run this base resolution. I also don't know much about the advanced options because I don't use them.

Are you sure you are not streaming?

I am absolutely, 169% sure that I am not streaming.

Also I will test out with a buffer size of the bitrate. As far as I can tell, there isn't any difference between a buffer size of 0 and a default buffer size.

Still, I can't really have something happen too fast on-screen or else it starts getting choppy.

If it helps, my PC is duel core.

Edited by Coolgamer012345, 05 June 2015 - 05:45 PM.

#48 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

I am absolutely, 169% sure that I am not streaming.
Also I will test out with a buffer size of the bitrate. As far as I can tell, there isn't any difference between a buffer size of 0 and a default buffer size.
Still, I can't really have something happen too fast on-screen or else it starts getting choppy.

If it helps, my PC is duel core.

I'm not sure what a dual core is capable of, I know it's not that strong, but it should still be able to record. Are you still getting a red high cpu message?

#49 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:24 PM

Nope! Messed around with some options in Optifine, probably helped out the CPU some, and messed with some options so that the recording was taking priority (as Minecraft itself was getting 50 - 70 FPS) so now it seems to work decently!|

Now to get past the scrutiny from anyone that isn't from PureZC, of a 13 year old playing Minecraft on Youtube...

Edited by Coolgamer012345, 05 June 2015 - 06:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users