Photo

Which Browser do you use?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Browser do you use?

Which Internet Browser do you use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Which Internet Browser do you use, and why? Yes, you should be able to pick out from the common nicknames above xD. I use FireFail, because I have NoScript with it, which is freakin' awesome!

#2 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

Firefox. Cause it's good enough for me.

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:38 PM

Firefox, for a variety of reasons. I love the personas for it. I love all the add-ons (Adblock especially). And I love foxes. And it was my first non-IE browser. And everything else I've tried crashed on me. So yeah. Firefox.

#4 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:01 PM

Other. I actually can be found running Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera all at once, though the latter two are so I can log on as multiple characters at once on JvS. If I don't need those last two, I'll have Chrome and Firefox running. Firefox is my "everything-that-isn't-PureZC-or-my-main-on-JvS" browser. I really don't know why I have Chrome running; it must be because I was using PureZC and my main on JvS on IE before finally dumping it for something better and got Chrome.

#5 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:38 PM

I use Chrome. I used to use Firefox, but lately, FF runs very slowly on my ASUS. Plus, I can care less about FF Apps.

#6 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

FireFox. I like it best.

#7 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

i use chrome

#8 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

I've never tried Chrome. I wanted to, but i like my NoScript...prevent's those freakin' video, moving, and flash ads! And other stuff that causes lag for no reason.

#9 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

I use Chrome. I tried Firefox, but I found the interface with favorites and the like confusing. icon_razz.gif
Is there no favorites bar feature on it or something? Honestly though, it's not bad, I just prefer Chrome.

#10 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(Daemon @ Nov 3 2010, 11:17 PM) View Post
Is there no favorites bar feature on it or something?
There is. View->Toolbars->Bookmarks Toolbar. And adding bookmarks is easy: Just drag the tab onto the bar, and it adds itself. icon_biggrin.gif

#11 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

safari

but sometimes firefox -- webkit is a great rendering engine but still struggles on a couple sites

#12 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:25 AM

Google Chrome on both OS X and Windows. I prefer Firefox on Linux, however.

Opera 10.63 is pretty awesome too. Very sleek and fast.

#13 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE(Koh @ Nov 4 2010, 11:06 AM) View Post
I've never tried Chrome. I wanted to, but i like my NoScript...prevent's those freakin' video, moving, and flash ads! And other stuff that causes lag for no reason.
Just install Adblock Plus... no need to disable 90% of the internet then.

#14 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:49 AM

I use Safari. Go ahead and laugh at me. I've tried Firefox and Chrome and didn't like either too much. Firefox is more complicated browsing and clearing history and I have this weird problem with Chrome where typing in the URL bar thing is REALLY SLOOOOOOW...

Edit: I also use my DSi sometimes which is like Opera 3 or something bad like that...

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 04 November 2010 - 04:52 AM.

#15 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:26 AM

I like using Chrome. It's just simple to use, and doesn't take up much for resources, at least on my laptop. I usually have 8-10 tabs open at any given time, and it doesn't kill my ancient piece of electronics.
QUOTE(Koh @ Nov 3 2010, 08:06 PM) View Post
Koh, you can try Chrome now. I looked it up, and there is an addon for Chrome that does the same things as NoScript, called NotScripts, located here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users