Photo

Screenshot of the Week 83

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Dart Zaidyer

Dart Zaidyer

Mystic Beard of Truth

• Members

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:08 PM

Drari: Not much going on here. This shot just doesn't entertain.

Hero of Hyrule: I like this one. It's very moody and full of eye candy. *vote*

Marcus: Hey, awesome, it's LttP! Although, lil' Link looks pretty out of place with those big soldiers there.

Shoelace: This one is nice, but Hero of Hyrule makes a runner-up out of it.

tobias_daboi: Nothing we haven't seen a hojillion times before. This seems more like a promo for your quest than a serious competitor.

#17 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:00 AM

Wow, I don't think I have ever had that many votes in my 0-20 streak. I am in second place as of now, but I guess we'll see what happens. If I hadn't entered I think that I would have voted for Hero of Hyrule. His picture was pretty good and I am really looking forward to his quest. After that Marcus also had a good shot. Great job. icon_thumbsup.gif

Also, yea I have been messing around with Link Mod tiles. I am about done with them now and they look pretty good. Maybe before long I will have the courage to start making my own tiles. We'll see. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Shoelace, 25 March 2005 - 01:01 AM.

#18 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 25 March 2005 - 10:17 AM

Woah, I forgot about this. Yeah shot isn't from any part of my quest, it was more or less of a promo. Actually, you can tell I just made it on the pure screen shot map. Just look at the little green dot on the map. icon_razz.gif

#19 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 25 March 2005 - 04:13 PM

/me has to catch up.
Drari: This has a good setup, but there is little variety. For the most part, the grass has little points to it, and there are some spots a tree would look better in. icon_wink.gif
Hero of Hyrule: This was close. The only problem I can find, is that it would have been nice if there had been more detail on the higher floor.
Marcus: Real nice there! This however, doesn't fit good for a SOTW. Why? It's repetitive. It's nice, and it certainly fits the situation, but it's unappealing to the eye. icon_wink.gif
Shoelace: This, like I said earlier was close. The mountains are used fantastically, there's good variety in the shot. There are parts that urk me though. The water constant waterfalls at the top is really cheap, and the Zora on the tip of the water fall is really stupid looking (it would probably fall off in real life). The minimap and sheath are awesome though. icon_smile.gif
tobias_daboi: This is basically a standard pure shot. The hookshot is off the hand (that's pure default though). There really needs to be a border between the floor and the lava though.

#20 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:56 AM

This was another close one. However, SotW 83 is over with Hero_of_Hyrule as our winner. Congratulations!

SotW 84 will be up around noon.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#21 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 05:32 PM

Wow, my very first SotW win...and probably the only one I'll have for quite awhile. icon_biggrin.gif

#22 KDillon

KDillon

Senior

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 07:38 PM

drari is that last i would vote 4 not 2 be mean but its so plain and its dark and link is bright it just doesnt work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users