Lately there's been no progress on the project due to personal reasons. However I do plan to change that so expect updates in the near future!
I also just want to make a quick list of changes:
- Spellbound Temple is getting minor graphical and gameplay changes.
- The forest region (named the Wildlands) is getting a redesign.
- Wildland Shrine is also getting minor graphical and gameplay changes. In addition, there will also be more puzzles to fit the theme.
- Ancient Waterworks is getting a redesign in order to feel more like a Level 3. In addition, there will also be more puzzles to fit the theme much like Wildland Shrine.
- Frypolar Volcano is no more and will be replaced with another, far better dungeon that uses a similar concept. The new name is the "Sacred Beyond".
- This quest is no longer going to be labeled a "mini-quest" due to the scope of it now.
That's all I want to share for now, just some acknowledgement that it isn't dead and is still fresh in my mind. It's at 75% technically speaking, and it'd be a shame to quit at that amount of progress. No more release dates though, I'm not going to make any more broken promises,
we suffered enough with Breath of the Wild.
Also would like to personally thank the 41 followers who are following my project! Your support means a lot to me.