• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sir Evan

Sir Evan

Adept

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:19 PM

Two parter. Here it is:

1) So I'm on summer vacation now. As I said in the last announcement, I'd work on City of the Fear whenever I wasn't in school. I lied. For now, the quest's on hiatus. Two reasons. The first is so that I can work on A Lost Tale of Adventures uninterrupted, take more time on it, learn to script with it, and all that good stuff. The second reason is that I want to restart it. I want it to be an epic quest, and in it's current state, it is no where near good enough to be that. When I restart it, it'll be more organized, in a more recent build, and either using the new EZGBZ tileset or DoR (I haven't decided yet.) Anyways, for now, I'll be working on A Lost Tale of Adventures. Which brings me to point two:

2) Check out the Expo! There's a topic for ALToA in there, featuring info on the first dungeon of the game. I won't be adding that post to the official thread, as I'll be adding a revised first dungeon post with the demo there as soon as they're both done. As far as progress for the summer goes, if I finish all the way through level 3, I'll be content.

That's it for now. Sleep tight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users