Announcement #1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Evan

Sir Evan

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

Okay, so if you were to look at the last time I made an update to the City of Fear thread, it's been over a month. The reason is the same one that's been plaguing me this whole year, and that's very little time to spend with ZQuest. So the lack of time, lack of motivation, and (seemingly) little public interest, the quest is being put on a temporary hiatus.

But just because one projects suspended doesn't mean I'm gone yet, right? What I've been working on in my spare time is a significantly smaller, easier to make quest. I don't want to give away any information just yet, but with the small chunks of time that I DO have to work, it's been a lot easier to work on this new project.

As for development of the two main quests I have now, I'm planning on working on City of Fear over the summer (or extended time off from school) and some weekends, and then filling in the remaining time with this small "side-project" (an possibly others at a later date.)

So I'm sorry if I crushed anyones expectations of seeing City of Fear soon. Check back on Friday (or Saturday) for the filler quest's description.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

Sounds good. Just give us some screens from your new project. icon_smile.gif

#3 Sir Evan

Sir Evan

Adept

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

Topic's up. There are screenshots there, Russ. icon_razz.gif

I'm actually surprised I got it up when I said I was. Something must be wrong. icon_freak.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users