Return to Koholint

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

I decided to try this game Return to Koholint, and have finished level 2. I believe level three is somewhat to the right and down from the start but requires a key which I cannot find. Any help?

I thought I was hot stuff when I found dins fire, only to discover, well, you will find out. haha

Edited by Mister Snooze, 28 August 2015 - 05:37 PM.

#2 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

It's probably in the south eastern side of the map. There's an area of bushes that you can cut and I think the key for level 3 is there. I'm currently burning trees with the red candle in the hopes of finding 2 more heart pieces in order to get the white sword. That damn sword needs more than 6 hearts in order to get it. I hope it only needs 7 hearts...LOL

#3 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

It's probably in the south eastern side of the map. There's an area of bushes that you can cut and I think the key for level 3 is there. I'm currently burning trees with the red candle in the hopes of finding 2 more heart pieces in order to get the white sword. That damn sword needs more than 6 hearts in order to get it. I hope it only needs 7 hearts...LOL

Yes I saw that illusive sword with only 6 hearts in hand. I thought I went all through all that area and cut every tree but I must have missed it.

back I go,,,,,

#4 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:42 PM

I didn't find the key in those bushes near level 3 nor did I get the white sword....... :confused: I hope someone has the answer soon cause there's no where else I can go. ​

#5 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:53 PM

2qmgqbr.png

bomb this wall here and behind it is a piece of heart :)

and for the key, theres a key at the castle look for a  passage that will take you to the orther side of the water and enter the castle and will bring you to ur next key for lvl 3.

4r4vvd.png

take that passage building in this pic to get to the castle

Edited by Darunia, 28 August 2015 - 07:53 PM.

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

I saw that key but did not figure out how to get it, I will go back. I have that heart piece from level 1 but am still missing one.

edit

getting that key was embarrassingly easy

Edited by Mister Snooze, 28 August 2015 - 09:10 PM.

#7 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

I saw that key but did not figure out how to get it, I will go back. I have that heart piece from level 1 but am still missing one.

edit

getting that key was embarrassingly easy

thats cool mister snooze im also one heart piece from getting number 7 full heart and hopefully its 7 hearts for lvl 2 sword.

Edited by Darunia, 28 August 2015 - 09:41 PM.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

Thanks Darunia for the solution to the level 3 key. Finished level 3 and got the White Sword. You need 7 hearts to get it.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 28 August 2015 - 11:51 PM.

• WindRobe likes this

#9 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:02 AM

Thanks Darunia for the solution to the level 3 key. Finished level 3 and got the White Sword. You need 7 hearts to get it.

your very welcome ms_zelda_lady, im still one piece of heart short from 7 full hearts will try looking tomarrow.

#10 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 August 2015 - 06:18 AM

cgI24Yi.png

Bug! I can sequence break and get the boss key before getting the ladder!

#11 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

I'm stuck in level 5. I have a key but I can't find a door to use it on.  I think I may be missing the power bracelet cause I don't seem to be able to push the blocks. The hookshot has to be here somewhere but I can't find it.

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

2uypvnm.png

hi ms zelda  put the block like in this pic  and then go back through left door then head north thenm north agagin then left then north to a room with a manhandler kill it for map then bomb left wall go throught it then there in the chest is ur prize the hookshot hope that hlps :)

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:36 PM

Where is level 4?

#14 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Thanks Darunia that block room was the one I couldn't figure out. Mister Snooze, level 3 is at the far northeastern part of the map where the mountains are.  There is a cave that has some enemies that require a boomerang in order to kill them. Once you kill them the staircase takes you to the entrance of level 4. We don't need any key to enter the level.

• WindRobe likes this

#15 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 29 August 2015 - 04:53 PM

This game looks interesting, I may test play it later myself and perhaps LP it.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users