sabotage dragoon

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#31 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

How do you deal with big black bomb thingies blocking doorways??? Bombs don't seem to do anything....

#32 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:39 PM

They're bombs, right?  They've got fuses, right?  

#33 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

If I only had a light.....my items are the boomer, a shield, original weapon and 8 bombs.....I am on the verge of having 14 units of life ( = 7 hearts)

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 02 June 2014 - 05:27 PM.

#34 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

There are three elemental guardians in the quest. Only the first two are in-game. (the third would've been the hammer.) The first one, the fire one, is in Bell. It'll give you the Red Candle. The Second one (which you will need the aforementioned Red candle for) is in the southeast of the main hub area. I don't have the quest open in front of me to check its name.

There does exist a Match Stick though, which acts as the blue candle. It can be gotten well before the Red Candle. I think it's the reward for finding all five entrances to the Mold Caverns. It's kinda rough to navigate. There's also a possibility that the 5th entrance is blocked off due to being a Beta.

There's just so very, very much to this quest. We can't even get the L2 sword because one of the entrances to the Under-Iron Lake area (the Sandy entrance) hasn't been built yet, I don't think.

#35 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for all your help....Bell guardian is prob. in Grand Kettle prison....Though I've been in every room of F1 and B1 in Grand Kettle, I've only accessed one room on F2...and there are items(s) still on F1 I haven't gotten.  I don't even know if 2.5 wholly supports this quest; I think Vravelo and myself are the only ones putzin' around with this awesome effort.  Thanks again.

#36 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:35 PM

I know this quest is down for now, but would like to take a look inside this tent"

Also the toad baby want something to play with for let me pass,, I don't know what would be!

if any 1 knows anything, please let me know, can't put this quest aside, became a dragoonholic :shrug:

tent_zps963789b7.png ---------toad_zps0eb86c94.png

#37 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

As I recall, both the lonely lady and the frog want tickle me cdawg dolls.

They're sold in bell by kermit the hutt.

Game is down forever, since scripting makes so much of what I did painfully obsolete. Still, its nice to see that I was correct in thinking wacky or interesting characters alone could be suffcient motivation to play a quest.

Edited by C-Dawg, 04 June 2014 - 07:09 PM.

#38 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

As I recall, both the lonely lady and the frog want tickle me cdawg dolls.

They're sold in bell by kermit the hutt.

Game is down forever, since scripting makes so much of what I did painfully obsolete. Still, its nice to see that I was correct in thinking wacky or interesting characters alone could be suffcient motivation to play a quest.

Thanks c-Dawg If you remember the cheat pass I would like to have since many wonderful places I played on the past... can't find it now.. but I know are in there,, remeber those indian huts next to the sea with clean blue water..? "long ago""..! yup. long ago!!

#39 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

What is supposed to happen in Brothel?....the locked doors both lead to a room with two beds and a clock, no enemies or things to do or trigger....there have been a few rooms on the map that I haven't been able to access on the first floor....other than spending a bunch of rupees and getting one heart piece, ???  (tickle me c-dawg doll led to a key)

Compass shows a room blinking room on the map in  bottom right but no way to get there.....

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 06 June 2014 - 07:58 AM.

#40 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

I'm fairly sure it's not finished yet.

#41 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:34 AM

Ink Light Prison:  I got the charm to make enemies visible a while back along with the boss key...I bombed the light shaft on F2...the big problem is getting to the last room on F2 in the top right corner.  There is another room on F1 that I used the boss key to enter but blocks are preventing me from accessing a "drop" chute.  I love this quest, but there is always something stopping me from getting the delectables in sight but out of reach!!  :augh:

#42 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

Oh. That room is actually a "cutscene" room - A duplicate of the room with the chute of light you bombed that gives it the appearance of the orange block being lowered and the chute having been opened after being bombed. You're fine. :)

Good luck on the boss, though. It's a heck of a thing. I recommend not playing it on 2.5. Oh yeah. X x. It's really glitchy.

#43 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Well....I have been playing 2.5.....which is best 2.10  or 1.92b183 ??  Luckily I still have working builds of those.

#44 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Frankly, the earlier the better.

#45 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

I have found four entrances to the mold caverns "' two to the left side and two to the right open fields, still need one more to get the item,, but,,, where is that last  entrance located??...Man, poor brain of mine! :confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users