Fairy Dream

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

We don't have any plans right now, but we might release a screenshot/video update if we feel like we have enough to show off.  However, we won't be having any sort of demo release for it.  In fact, we're not sure if we're going to be doing any sort of demos in the future.

• Jared likes this

#152 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

is there any way to actually win the dance mini-game.  the actions go by too fast to actually hit the accurately enough to score what you need to?

edit:  never mind.  kept tying and game moved on...

edit 2:  love it.  every aspect of it, and i am not a big fan of the gameboy style look, but i absolutely love every bit of this.  when is the next demo set to come out or the quest as a whole?

Edited by jwex001, 21 August 2014 - 12:52 AM.

#153 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

Found bug in basement in S. Town.  On left where is key door is, I slash on tekkie and all the suddenly, it froze.  ZC.exe is not responding anything at all.   I press ESC, F6, F7, F8, no responding.  So I am using Task manager to remove that.  I think I am going stick with 2.5 final or 2.5.1.

#154 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

Ah, jeez. :( I've never seen one of the Tektites cause a freeze before.  I'll have to really dig into the code for them, as I'm not sure off hand what would cause that.  Sorry for the trouble, and I really hope you didn't lose much progress.

Anyway, I do want to apologize about the lack of updates.  There has been some progress made on the quest, though unfortunately not as much as I'd like for us to be at.  There's been a lot of stuff bogging us down (mostly scripting), which can get a bit tiresome at times, making us a bit burnt out.  Plus life and video games and what not. :P

As far as another demo, jwex001... we're currently not sure if there will be one.  We've toyed around with the idea of an updated demo 1 that goes on a little bit further, but, on the other hand, we don't want to release too much of the quest before it actually comes out.  It seems like every time Nick and I discuss whether we want to make an updated demo 1, we seem to have flopped from our last decision. :P I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, though, jwex. :)

(Also, to anyone who doesn't know, we do have a quest project page here.)

• Zeldaman23, Eddy, Sheik and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users