Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#76 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 December 2022 - 04:20 AM

Now I've just given up this quest in Ruins of Level 1, for hopeless fight against the master goriya.

Thanks. Are you able to send a screenshot of the location of Level r?

No special item in Level 8.
And you should go to Level R in Vothesh, at the north shore of the lake.

To get the magic boomerang, you have to beat the boss in Level C.

#77 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2022 - 04:26 AM

Now I've just given up this quest in Ruins of Level 1, for hopeless fight against the master goriya.

Thanks. Are you able to send a screenshot of the location of Level r?

No special item in Level 8.
And you should go to Level R in Vothesh, at the north shore of the lake.

To get the magic boomerang, you have to beat the boss in Level C.

Spoiler

Edited by chocobothief12, 27 December 2022 - 04:30 AM.

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#78 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 December 2022 - 04:43 AM

Spoiler

Thanks buddy! Will check it out

#79 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 December 2022 - 08:40 AM

Spoiler

So i am finally finding progression now and also noticing a difficulty spike! Thanks for all your help Chocobothief!

#80 Voltgloss

Voltgloss

Junior

• Members

Posted 31 December 2022 - 01:36 PM

I would be most appreciative of a nudge as to the location of the Heart Container Piece in level 5.  I have been all over that level multiple times with what feels like a fine-toothed comb and come up empty.  I'm significantly further in the game now - just completed level 8 (planning to tackle Level R next) - and have 15 hearts plus 3 HCPs, with that one elusive HCP in level 5 being the only one missing.  It seems much more diabolically hidden than anything else in the game I've seen so far.  Thanks in advance!

#81 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 31 December 2022 - 06:02 PM

HCP is at almost right-top corner in L5.

From the entrance of L5, go U, L, U, U, U, U, R, use the stairs, D, R, D, and use the left warp.

Kill all enemies in the room with 3 lasors.

https://imgur.com/DA7Fq6t

Edited by RedHouse, 31 December 2022 - 06:05 PM.

#82 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 31 December 2022 - 10:25 PM

Happy New Year everyone!!! Glad to see you are enjoying this quest and replying to each other for answers!! I'll pay more attention to this thread, so if you have any more progression questions, ask away and I'll be glad to answer.

I am going to hold on working on RWA 4 a bit (Not even sure if I really want to do it) because I am just saturated with ZC, and as such I'm working on a Metroid 1 ROM Hack in the meantime as a little side project.

#83 Voltgloss

Voltgloss

Junior

• Members

Posted 31 December 2022 - 11:24 PM

HCP is at almost right-top corner in L5.

From the entrance of L5, go U, L, U, U, U, U, R, use the stairs, D, R, D, and use the left warp.

Kill all enemies in the room with 3 lasors.

https://imgur.com/DA7Fq6t

Thanks!  Huh, I guess I must have picked up the HCP without realizing it.  Looking at the screenshot I am fairly sure I was standing right where it appears after I killed the boss enemy in that room.  Explains why I never understood where it was hidden.  And guess that means I'm still missing another HCP elsewhere.  All right, I'll be on the lookout for it!

#84 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 01 January 2023 - 05:07 AM

Happy New Year Roebloz.

As for the Goriya Master, as long as you have enough potions and dont get hit too much, you should be able to get him pretty easily.

I'll pay more attention to this thread, so if you have any more progression questions, ask away and I'll be glad to answer.

I need more practical advice. What weapon is effective to Goriya Master, and how many hits are necessary to beat it?

Goriya is too quick to keep away, and once Goriya sticks to Link, I can do nothing and am killed soon.  

And guess that means I'm still missing another HCP elsewhere.  All right, I'll be on the lookout for it!

Locations of 20 HCPs:

https://imgur.com/a/aEBSovb

#85 Voltgloss

Voltgloss

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 January 2023 - 08:51 PM

Spoiler

#86 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 January 2023 - 06:48 PM

I got the boss key first in Minty (unlocked the left door first), checked all the rooms, any other routes that lead to a key?

Edited by telepot, 05 January 2023 - 06:48 PM.

#87 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 07 January 2023 - 08:08 AM

I got the boss key first in Minty (unlocked the left door first), checked all the rooms, any other routes that lead to a key?

2 keys In Level I (Miiiiinty)

- from the entrance, L, D, L(walkable), use the stairs, R(walkable), U(bombable), use the stairs, U, R

- from the entrance, L, L(bombable), L

Good luck!

#88 Voltgloss

Voltgloss

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 January 2023 - 10:01 AM

I need more practical advice. What weapon is effective to Goriya Master, and how many hits are necessary to beat it?

Goriya is too quick to keep away, and once Goriya sticks to Link, I can do nothing and am killed soon.  

I managed to defeat the Goriya Master using the Red Candle.  I moved to the bottom of the room, facing up, and purposely let myself get hit by the traps and statue shots to take weak hits and get invincibility frames.  Kept firing the Candle up and the Goriya Master kept charging into it and getting knocked back.  Had to use medicine because the boomerang flew fast enough to get past my guard a couple of times, but ultimately, success!

• RedHouse likes this

#89 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 10 January 2023 - 03:06 AM

2 keys In Level I (Miiiiinty)
- from the entrance, L, D, L(walkable), use the stairs, R(walkable), U(bombable), use the stairs, U, R
- from the entrance, L, L(bombable), L
Good luck!

Thanks, found the key, now I've explored all but the two rooms leading to the boss path. Tried the whistle in every room, but found no secret staircases.

Edited by telepot, 10 January 2023 - 03:16 AM.

#90 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 11 January 2023 - 06:38 PM

Thanks, found the key, now I've explored all but the two rooms leading to the boss path. Tried the whistle in every room, but found no secret staircases.

There is no whistle path in Level-I. (Nor a real boss) The passageway to the hammer is (from the start) Left, Down, Down. Push the block two tiles away from the left door vertically and you're good to go.

Anyway, I have submitted a small update which I will call The Pot Update!!! No, not drugs, it simply adds random pots since I found them underused. Also, several bosses (Messor 2's last phase, Goriya Master and Knil's Patra phase) have been slightly nerfed, it won't make too much of a difference for most of you but will make them a little bit less impossible for ones trying to do the wooden sword challenge.

Thanks for playing still! Glad RedHouse is helping with giving you tips.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users