Who here is rich? Share your story

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#136 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 05 August 2021 - 01:24 AM

Well, when you are as rich as I am, you can afford to get your teeth cleaned once a day. This leads to severe gum bleeding, but you know what? Who cares? Bleeding gums are for the moderately wealthy. When you have as much money as I do, you simply get crowns. Those rot out, get more. This is business. After about six years, you can get a 3D printed titanium alloy cast of your previous jaw, and teeth. I wouldn't even consider this an expense. You know, the more money I amass, the more things it seems like I get for free.

• Shane, Jared, Joelmacool and 3 others like this

#137 Valerie

Valerie

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 05 August 2021 - 03:20 PM

I think James might be held prisoner in someone's basement and there is hidden messages in what he is writing. Someone should decipher the secret code and rescue him!
  • Anthus, Shane, Jared and 2 others like this

#138 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

Gigi & Merri Superstar Saga

• Members

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:41 AM

I  am not  rich pls give me 2 million dollars or ill cri and poop the bed

• Shane, Jared and SkyLizardGirl like this

#139 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:59 AM

I live on sand dollars.

• Rambly, Anthus, Shane and 4 others like this

#140 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 15 August 2021 - 04:57 AM

I am not rich so I can't relate. :/

• Rambly, Shane, coolgamer012345 and 2 others like this

#141 Zaxarone

Zaxarone

Gigi & Merri Superstar Saga

• Members

Posted 15 August 2021 - 11:59 PM

I am not rich so I can't relate. :/

come back when ur a little mmm richer

hqdefault.jpg

• Mitsukara and Shane like this

#142 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 25 August 2021 - 11:47 AM

what

• Jenny, Jared and Bagu like this

#143 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 August 2021 - 10:10 PM

James24's theme song:

https://www.youtube....h?v=sp1baJvTkZ0

• Bagu likes this

#144 PopMeRehehehehehe

PopMeRehehehehehe

MEGA Dude

• Members

Posted 21 September 2021 - 02:22 PM

To me, richness and poorness are the key things which separate humanity into two distinct groups. Of the latter group, the poor, there leads a life in which one is continually prone to catching influenza while also endlessly struggling to adapt to the situation they were born into. It has become more commonplace for the poor individual to garner themselves and rise to the status of rich, but whether this rich is rich enough to be considered wealthy - that is up for debate. For example, there lies a child in the depths of London. This child is poor. The child does not like to be poor. The child, therefore, aims to rise and gather money to escape the label of poor. First, the child finds a secure job, and then works endlessly; without pause. Once the child has gathered enough money, the child is no longer a child and is now an adult. This adult, when looking back at their life, know only one thing: Yes, the adult is rich by society's standards, but by the standards of the soul, the adult is as poor as they were as a child. Nothing was learnt by the child. Nothing was enjoyed by the child. The hard work the child put in at the start of their life, sacrificed all fun the child could experience. Now take another example, a second child who decided to maintain their poor status. This child was poor, but did not care about being rich. The child simply wished to live according to what life has granted them, and thus worked no harder than they wanted to. This child enjoyed the simplicity of poorness, and sought out to explore ever the more of life; this child was not like the one before, and so was rich according to the standards of the soul, despite being poor by society's standards. Thus, richness and poorness do indeed divide society, but this division is met in something greater. Happiness and sadness. Lest we become rich through sacrifice of that in which we enjoy life, richness leads to nothing else but financial security. To be poor is to be happy, and to be able to enjoy the simple things.

Now, whether I am rich or poor is not of your concern. And so, when I go on to answer this fragile question, I question myself and my place in society. Is it that I am poor, but do not see it? Or am I rich, and see it completely? I do own much Dogecoin, the financial burden that is the cryptocurrency, and I would say that this Dogecoin elevates my status to meet that of Bill Gates. Although, I will never say how much Dogecoin I own, for that will reveal whether I am indeed rich or poor. I have said this before, but whether I am rich or poor is solely up to me to decide. Will I venture forth and collect the sums to admit myself into richness? Or shall I remain dormant in my venture, and secure myself a space in poorness? Time may answer these questions, but I must decide when to answer them. Thank you James24 for making this thread, it is of greatest importance to me that we discuss matters such as this. Not only does it allow for us all to understand who will be able to finance Zelda Classic in the future, but it also allows us all to create a separation among our community. All those who declared their richness, stand to the left. All those who decreed poorness, to the gutter. No longer shall PureZC be a domain in which the classes clash, rather, now, PureZC shall become a haven for the classes through the separation of the classes.

What the fuck did I just read.

• Rambly, Shane, Eddy and 4 others like this

#145 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 17 April 2022 - 08:33 PM

posting in superlatives thread of the year 2021

• Magi_Hero and Taco Chopper like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users