• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#136 js64514

js64514

• Members

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

Two Questions,

1 Where is the Bow?

2 How do you get through the trees that block the path to the forest maze?

#137 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 January 2018 - 12:08 AM

Its a 'Warp Ring', not a "Wrap Ring"  :XD: 
I love this so far. Forbidden Island especially. Reminds me of Final Fantasy. You have many great ideas in this.  :D

#138 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:35 AM

Two Questions,

1 Where is the Bow?

2 How do you get through the trees that block the path to the forest maze?

1. It's in Level 2 which is in death mountain

2. In order to get past the trees, you have to complete part of level 3. You'll need to go into the Dragon's Den first to get access to the pirate ship in order to get to level 3. 

#139 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

first off,

i love this quest!!! it has the perfect amount of challenge and difficulty, and i have not been challenged in a quest in a long time.

Second,

I apologize if someone already answered this, but i could not find this question, or an answer.

i am working on the first glory squad base boss, and had a question, is there a way to block his "lightning" style attack? I have the mirror shield for my shield.

Thanks

#140 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

A bit stumped in Daruga's Castle. I got one of the crystals, the one with the guy shooting fireballs in rooms full of traps, but now every other path seems to require either the dungeon item (warp doll I assume) or a key. 

Edit: Boy do I feel silly. It was right after the crystal trial I did. I assumed the staircase would lead back into the trial area. D'oh!

Edited by Moosh, 27 January 2018 - 06:30 PM.

#141 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:39 PM

Moosh gots stumped on the glory quests.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#142 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:01 AM

Did you intend the Mirror Shield to be in the caves of Mt Hinnow? Because I found it there before even collecting three clocks. I just found a NPC that says its on the forbidden Island...but I've had the shield for a long time even before I could explore the island.

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 28 January 2018 - 10:01 AM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#143 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

What is the theme of the second phase of Takagon in Level 8 ? i do like to use it as the Final Boss theme of one of my quest.

#144 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

first off,

i love this quest!!! it has the perfect amount of challenge and difficulty, and i have not been challenged in a quest in a long time.

Second,

I apologize if someone already answered this, but i could not find this question, or an answer.

i am working on the first glory squad base boss, and had a question, is there a way to block his "lightning" style attack? I have the mirror shield for my shield.

Thanks

Both the big shield and mirror can block Takagon's bolt attacks.

Did you intend the Mirror Shield to be in the caves of Mt Hinnow? Because I found it there before even collecting three clocks. I just found a NPC that says its on the forbidden Island...but I've had the shield for a long time even before I could explore the island.

I don't remember having an NPC talking about the shield being in Forbidden Island. It could be my mistake but I've always intended the mirror shield to be in Death Mountain Summit or Level 8.

What is the theme of the second phase of Takagon in Level 8 ? i do like to use it as the Final Boss theme of one of my quest.

It's from Wario, Master of Disguise.

#145 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

I don't remember having an NPC talking about the shield being in Forbidden Island. It could be my mistake but I've always intended the mirror shield to be in Death Mountain Summit or Level 8.

Its the White Mage in the shop near level six that mentions a 'uneatable reflect shield' on the Forbidden Island. I just double checked. She also says it can 'only' be obtained there.

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 30 January 2018 - 10:45 AM.

#146 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:26 AM

In Level 8 ... I'm not entirely sure...but I think its possible to get permastuck by using keys in the wrong order on the third floor.

On 3F...I found one key, and went straight for the Armos Boss. I didn't even see the lockblock to the Arena until later...so I used the next key after the Armos Boss to go back and grabbed the key by the arena. So..if I continued on to the next member of the glory squad, and unlocked that door, but never grabbed the locked up key by the arena...will I even be able to reach it?

Edit: Extra small key on the very top floor. Clever.

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 01 February 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#147 Dark Entity

Dark Entity

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:57 PM

Is the boss of the Mystic Manor supposed to be invisible without the Lens?  I got the blue necklace from earlier in the dungeon, but the boss is still invisible, and I can't seem to damage it fast enough before I run out of health.  Any advice?

EDIT: Figured it out

Edited by Dark Entity, 01 February 2018 - 11:10 PM.

#148 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 03 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

Glitch...entering Mt Hinnow from Death Mountain Summit is fine...but if you go back down the ladder to the Summit...you get trapped in the top left corner....with no salvation except for F6

• ShadowTiger likes this

#149 Dark Entity

Dark Entity

Initiate

• Members

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:30 PM

Finished the main quest!  It was a very enjoyable experience with creative levels, and quite difficult I might add.

For the post-game:

Spoiler

EDIT: Does anyone have any strategies for dealing with Omega's second phase?  I have fought this boss over 100 times and only made it to the second phase 3 times, so I can't even practice it.  It moves so fast, and there is so much crap on the screen.  I'm starting to wonder if my ZC is glitched to make Link slower than he should be.  Even with Naryu's Love, I only did 2 damage to the boss.  Hitting him with the sword is not very viable.  Does he have any other weaknesses, are there any other items I can use?  I haven't beaten the 50-100 floor section of the Showdown Dungeon, so maybe I should go finish that first?  Is there an item that will make this fight easier?

Edited by Dark Entity, 06 February 2018 - 08:01 PM.

#150 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:27 PM

Omega is very tough. You have to try to beat his first phase using as little resource as possible so that you can better equipped on his second phase. Save your Nayru's love when Omega charges his laser. His lasers in the second phase deal the most damage in the whole game so you'll want to avoid that, and Nayru's Love Invincibility frames is the only guaranteed way of avoiding it, so save the magic for Nayru's love.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users