Fixes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HybridHyrule

HybridHyrule

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:40 AM

I changed the spelling of Boba Fett's name throughout the game. I don't know why I never realized that was his last name. Also, gave a stronger clue to where you go after you collect the sword. Maddox tells you to go there in the intro, but I can see how that could slip the players mind and they would be confused where to go right off the bat. Looking for any other suggestions if anyone has has a chance to test the demo.

#2 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

I changed the spelling of Boba Fett's name throughout the game. I don't know why I never realized that was his last name. Also, gave a stronger clue to where you go after you collect the sword. Maddox tells you to go there in the intro, but I can see how that could slip the players mind and they would be confused where to go right off the bat. Looking for any other suggestions if anyone has has a chance to test the demo.

Yeah, I actually had a few more things I mentioned, later. They were in the replies to my initial review. But yeah, once you explained the room issue, I felt like a dork, lol. It was that stupid guard that said something about a key in the consoles that confused me. But seriously, more than anything, nerf your bosses, they are way too difficult for that early in the game (or at least give Quinn a shield, after all, Force Deflection is one of the first things a Jedi learns, usually long before Force Push and Force Pull.) Speaking of which, really brilliant, turning the boomerang weapon into a combination Force Push/Force Pull/Force Stun. It works really well, but you might want to change the SFX that plays. Either the magic SFX or something similar would work better.

#3 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

Yeah, that's a good idea. I've noticed even in Twilight Princess that, though they told you where to go in a cutscene, they almost always had someone you could talk with to reiterate where to go/what to do. It's a good idea to make it so you can either talk to the person again or have someone/something else give the hint again.

#4 HybridHyrule

HybridHyrule

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

I just DL a light saber sound effect and I def need to change the boomerang fx. Anything I can change to divert attention from Zelda is a good thing. And with the 1st custom boss, I am working on toning him down a little. But, I do want it to be a decent challenge so, I will adjust that next. Appreciate the feedback

#5 HybridHyrule

HybridHyrule

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Sound FX have been updated with all Star Wars FX. Light Saber and Blaster to Secret Sound FX and Item grab. Makes a big difference in the "feel" of a Star Wars game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users