• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 06 November 2021 - 06:10 AM

...to all the Musicians here on PureZC.

Are you playing an instrument or are you a singer?
Have you played in a Band or are you currently on stage with your Band or as a Solo Artist?

Let us listen to your personal stuff
...no matter if youtube videos (can be Cellphone records, too) MP3 download- or Band Domain/Page links...

I'll make the beginning with a home (demo) record and some OnStage photos of my ex Hard'n Heavy Band
Sin Aeternitas. 

I made all the masks and costumes on my own, with plaster, latexmilk and acryl colors.

...covering and recording THIS certain Song has been a decission of infant minds, who love to wear scary masks and sing funny songs :)

...inspired by the legendary Eric Cartman

Edited by Bagu, 06 November 2021 - 06:35 AM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#2 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 06 November 2021 - 08:11 PM

I've done some things.

My Commercial Bandcamp contains things that are for sale.

My Personal Bandcamp is more of an archive and everything there is free, especially since I can't charge for video game remixes.

My submissions accepted by the wonderful judges at OverClocked ReMix are some of my higher-effort work.

I also have a heavily neglected YouTube channel with a handful of things on it, but I don't usually have time to edit a video.

• Bagu likes this

#3 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 06 November 2021 - 10:26 PM

I've done some things.

My Commercial Bandcamp contains things that are for sale.

My Personal Bandcamp is more of an archive and everything there is free, especially since I can't charge for video game remixes.

My submissions accepted by the wonderful judges at OverClocked ReMix are some of my higher-effort work.

I also have a heavily neglected YouTube channel with a handful of things on it, but I don't usually have time to edit a video.

Amazing and inspiring music, Ben!

As a musician who has always been obsessed of Video Game soundtracks, I esspecially like your Gaming playlist

Btw
...here you can find more of our stuff for free

https://www.reverbna...m/sinaeternitas

#4 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 November 2021 - 06:14 PM

current project

old stuff under my own name

old synth pop band i used to do

• Bagu likes this

#5 Bagu

Bagu

Fandomizer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2021 - 10:02 PM

I like that style...

...modern- and retro -synthy sound in one, somehow.

It's great

• Taco Chopper likes this

#6 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 15 November 2021 - 12:17 PM

dude i just listened to "lies," this is an absolute banger. i literally said that out loud to myself

• Taco Chopper and Bagu like this

#7 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 November 2021 - 10:22 PM

dude i just listened to "lies," this is an absolute banger. i literally said that out loud to myself

i really appreciate that. the first half of the song was a demo the singer sent my way. the second half was mostly me - i really wanted to have a huge final chorus for it so the bulk of the arrangement for that part was flipped entirely. really wanted to emphasis the korg ms-2000 in that section - it's this beautiful analog synth i've had for five years now and while it's a pain in the ass to program because it's from the early 2000s it can do some really cool stuff if you figure out what you're doing.

the bridge was from another one of the singer's old songs... i think it was the chorus of a song she did in 2014 or so? i ended up doing a edit of it a few years after she wrote it, and suggested we use the chorus for that bridge part.

all in all lies is probably my favourite song from that band, it's just everything we set out to do and executed perfectly

#8 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 17 November 2021 - 08:30 PM

Dan can chop my tacos any time.

• Bagu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users