Photo

TLOZ - Le Monde Inconnu (The Unknown World)

zelda linkael link kasuto le monde inconnu the unknown world dance of remembrance tiles dor tiles open world

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

but I'm afraid that the difficulty is too high for betatesters.

You could have an easy/hard mode and let testers choose. Some testers are very skilled.

• Dark Linkael likes this

#77 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:43 AM

Thank you for paying so much attention to my quest!

I use my knowledge to the maximum with Zelda Classic to create this game, although I'm a bit limited in scripts, but I use a lot.

Here is a small screenshot to start :

LMI_Image34.png

You could have an easy/hard mode and let testers choose. Some testers are very skilled.

It's an idea, maybe there will be this type of option in the game.

• judasrising and Deedee like this

#78 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:46 AM

Thank you for paying so much attention to my quest!

I use my knowledge to the maximum with Zelda Classic to create this game, although I'm a bit limited in scripts, but I use a lot.

Here is a small screenshot to start :

LMI_Image34.png

It's an idea, maybe there will be this type of option in the game.

Thank you for making a adventure for the player in a epic way..

• Dark Linkael likes this

#79 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Ah, but there may be something that will make you wait. This is my other quest "La Terre Secrète". A few days ago, I corrected a couple of errors that could completely stop the game. I think there must be other small errors, but I'm not sure either, I pay attention enough to these details. After that, it is quite old, most errors date from 2008 maximum.

I always hesitate a little to make it public because of its difficulty and possible errors. After that, I accept betatesters for this quest.

• judasrising likes this

#80 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

I had spoken of it a few days ago, here is one of the 23 altars that must be found in Hyrule. This will be one of the major secondary quests of my game.

LMI_Autel.png

They must be activated with one of the items. Currently, I have not yet fully defined the utility of this secondary quest, but I have some ideas. The reward promises to be excellent and very useful, but surprising of course !

• judasrising likes this

#81 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:05 AM

I'm in the first temple and i have trouble finding a last key i think? I see a big chest and little chest but i can't open those. What to do?

#82 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:50 AM

You have the Boss Key? It is in a gray chest.

Spoiler

EDIT : New map completed in 11 days only! I think this will be the only very fast map to achieve. The next maps will contain a lot of things, especially on the right side of Hyrule. These are the areas I want to work absolutely, but I reserve them for later.

Now I will take care of some interiors and then the next map.

Edited by Dark Linkael, 18 August 2017 - 01:42 PM.

#83 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

Some news since the last time.

I finally started a new map (currently I'm more inspired to create outdoor places) and I said it would take longer to build. But I forgot, in this map there are several cases with water. The cases with water are very fast and easy to make. Currently, I'm not far from the 100 cases finished. This map could be completed sooner than expected. However, there is a "village" in this map that will take me a little time, including adding tiles that do not exist in my version of DoR.

There is one thing that pleases me, I will soon pass the 1000 cases. There will remain nearly 2000 cases to complete Hyrule. It's like a kind of adventure that I do through my work. :)

To finish my message, I will show a new little screenshot, but that does not come from this new map. It is a place of the vast Hyrule Field.

LMI_Image35.png

#84 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

You have the Boss Key? It is in a gray chest.

Spoiler

EDIT : New map completed in 11 days only! I think this will be the only very fast map to achieve. The next maps will contain a lot of things, especially on the right side of Hyrule. These are the areas I want to work absolutely, but I reserve them for later.

Now I will take care of some interiors and then the next map.

I mean that chest and room where is four doors (one door is locked and needs a key but I got a key for that and its open now) and there is a chest but i cant open it.

#85 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Ah, this chest... A member of my team had the same problem and I do not know where it comes from. I tested several times, the chest opens perfectly. Try to download the demo again, you may have an older version, I have made corrections. This error may have been present before.

#86 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

Ah, this chest... A member of my team had the same problem and I do not know where it comes from. I tested several times, the chest opens perfectly. Try to download the demo again, you may have an older version, I have made corrections. This error may have been present before.

Downloaded it and still i have same problem

#87 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:00 AM

It's strange... I do not understand this problem, this chest is set like the others. What version of Zelda Classic do you have?

#88 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:32 AM

It's strange... I do not understand this problem, this chest is set like the others. What version of Zelda Classic do you have? 

#89 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:01 AM

I just noticed that I do not use 2.50.2, but 2.50.3 (30). I tested the demo with the 2.50.2 and obviously the chest does not open. However, there are other chests of the same style that open without problem. I can not understand why. There must be a difference somewhere, but I can not find it.

In any case, use version 2.50.3 to play the demo.

#90 Dark Linkael

Dark Linkael

Kasuto

• Members

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

After 3 maps in one month, I will slow down the work on the game. The reason? I have to continue the work of the new version for my site "Triforce Legend". It's also to take a little breath after so many maps in the game in such a short time. So I would be alternating between my game and my site, maybe also a fan fiction that I have not continued since I resumed my game in April.

Of course, I would continue to give some news and update the first post of this topic. ;)

For my other game "La Terre Secrète", I will rather wait until next month. I prefer to be sure to unveil a game that is more solid.

• judasrising likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zelda, linkael, link, kasuto, le monde inconnu, the unknown world, dance of remembrance tiles, dor tiles, open world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users