Photo

Screenshot of the Week 33

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 11:26 AM

Agreed, and I only mentioned my stupid reason for the mere fact that I knew you'd get what I was going for, that and its fun to see your responses. I still love you though Petoe! *huggles* ^_^

*Petoe blushes icon_redface.gif

...where was I...? Oh yes. I will submit more screenies, so no worries. icon_smile.gif

#32 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 01:40 PM

Truely a stupid thing to say about the bats, DFW. icon_lol.gif

Petoe gets my vote. MM all the way.

Edited by Magi_Hero, 21 August 2003 - 01:43 PM.

#33 Mr. Z

Mr. Z

Old Bastard is back!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 01:45 PM

I like that Magikarp from MM2, Petoe gets my vote.
(Just because it's a cool screenshot, not because Magikarp rules)

#34 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 03:13 PM

I wish people would shut up about Petoe "winning all of the time" and that he should "stop submitting".

This is SoTW. It's a contest open to anyone... providing they are registered here. It doesn't matter if someone dominates. There is an equal chance for everyone to win. Heck... I've won SoTM TWICE... and there were "dominating" people around.

As far as blowing away the competition reasons... I've submitted several times when he did and lost everytime. I'VE NOT COMPLAINED ABOUT IT AND TOLD PETOE TO STOP SUBMITTING EVEN ONCE!

I don't see why you are just now bringing this up. There's people who have dominated several times in the past and you complainers didn't say anything.

So please... enough with it! icon_confused.gif

#35 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 04:13 PM

Magikarp? 
Oh come on. I don't want to sound rude, but please be quiet if you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

*PUNCHES PETOE IN FACE SEVERAL TIMES*

um...Waluigi, ITS FROM A MEGA MAN GAME!!!!!! So the Megakarp fits!

That makes no sense..Magikarp is from Pokemon....not MM icon_sweat.gif

#36 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 04:22 PM

Waluigi, did Magikarp have a funny little antenna made out of metal, much less be a machine?

It only looks SIMILAR to Magikarp.

#37 Viremaster

Viremaster

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 04:42 PM

There's soething about Petoe's . . .

#38 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 05:32 PM

very well said nick...now im going to check the archive to see who has won the most
and i dont think people are gonna win with the pure tileset because its not really enteresting anymore(no offence to WB)
they would have a better chance to make some cheezy stuff and win with it in my opinion

Nick has 3 winning shots in the archive...weeks 10,13,and 23

Edited by Jonathan, 21 August 2003 - 06:21 PM.

#39 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 06:08 PM

Oh, just ignore Waluigi. He seems to have something against my screenies... And like I've said many times, there are others who votes someone else "because Petoe would win anyway" or "I just hate MM, sorry". Is it that hard to vote the picture that looks best?

So just stop the talk about "Petoe dominating". I already have enough enemies (or then I'm just paranoid icon_rolleyes.gif ) so I don't want all the people against me just because someone annoys people by telling I'm unbeatable. I don't really care if I win anymore. I just want to show my work, and my screenshots have won..what... 2 times? And now this one. Yippee... icon_eyebrow.gif

There's something I can reveal and that is that I won't submit more than 3 times anymore. After that you won't see screenshots from me ever again, so enjoy them as long as I'm still submitting them icon_wink.gif
Now I really hope everyone would do their best and make beautiful screenies for the next SoTW so that we could have an exiting and high quality SoTW.

#40 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 06:23 PM

Ah, that's right. You'll be done the quest in about 3 weeks. icon_kawaii.gif

#41 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:00 PM

Oh, just ignore Waluigi. He seems to have something against my screenies... And like I've said many times, there are others who votes someone else "because Petoe would win anyway" or "I just hate MM, sorry".

I do, eh? How bout looking at my posts Mr. Petoe....I think then..you deserve a few more shots to the face *gives Petoe shots to the face*

I HAVE NOT STATED ANYTHING CLOSE TO DONT VOTE B\C PETOE WILL WIN....I HAVE, ON THE OTHER HAND, STATED THAT I DONT LIKE MM...BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE MY REVIEW...GO CHECK OUT ANY OTHER REVIEW IVE GIVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME....(GEE, I HATE MM, YET I VOTED FOR JONATHAN...HOW ODD icon_sigh.gif)

Waluigi, did Magikarp have a funny little antenna made out of metal, much less be a machine?

Ok, yeah maybe it doesnt quite resemble him but thats what comes to my mind...i didnt say it was a bad shot...and yes, he does have a funny little antenna, just not metal(obviously) icon_razz.gif

I believe it is Petoe with the problem icon_razz.gif

Lets go back in time to prove this....to JULY 16th.....
although im not to fond of mega man, it was definetly quite nice and got my vote. 

Dont believe me? Check yourself!

Edited by Waluigi, 21 August 2003 - 09:12 PM.

#42 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:58 PM

*throws Waluigi out a window*
i always wanted to do that...well its over(at least i didnt finish last)petoe wins
and ive noticed something Ive never not once quoted someone

#43 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(Waluigi @ Aug 21 2003, 10:00 PM)
I do, eh?  How bout looking at my posts Mr. Petoe....I think then..you deserve a few more shots to the face *gives Petoe shots to the face* 

I HAVE NOT STATED ANYTHING CLOSE TO DONT VOTE B\C PETOE WILL WIN....I HAVE, ON THE OTHER HAND, STATED THAT I DONT LIKE MM...BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE MY REVIEW...GO CHECK OUT ANY OTHER REVIEW IVE GIVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME....(GEE, I HATE MM, YET I VOTED FOR JONATHAN...HOW ODD icon_sigh.gif)

He did not intend that at you. He said: ".. there are OTHERS who votes someone else 'because Petoe would win anyway' or 'I just hate MM, sorry'". Not you.

I believe it is Petoe with the problem icon_razz.gif

See above.

And there's no need for caps, especially when he isn't even talking to you.

As soon as this ends, I may need to close it since I have a feeling flames are going to come. icon_sweat.gif

#44 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 11:39 PM

icon_confused.gif close ALL SoTW and never have it again or just close this one so nobody can post

#45 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 22 August 2003 - 12:03 AM

He means just this one. Screenshot of the Week will not be ending anytime soon and no one is ever going to be barred from entering unless they are banned or something. Screenshot of the Week is a fun contest that gives people a chance to show of their work and compare it to other people. It is also a good chance to get constructive critism. This is not a place for arguments or flaming. If you want to argue, take it to the PM's, and flaming is against the rules anyway. People are allowed to submit their work. If you are upset because someone is winning all the time, there is simple solution. Create something better. If you are not entering the contests then you have no right to complain that one person is winning all the time. And remember, just because someone doesn't vote for your shot doesn't mean they think it sucks. They just thought someone else's was better. Now, I will go ahead and this one and declare Petoe the winner. Remember to submit for SOTW 34. It will begin Monday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users