Photo

Screenshot of the Week 33

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Which pic? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Which pic?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 04:59 PM

of course its a crappy reason Petoe, that's why your pic didn't win with me! icon_wink.gif

#17 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:49 PM

Petoe won with me...

How do you enter the contest?

#18 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:56 PM

take a screenshot of your quest and pm it to Preathus

#19 phil

phil

Master

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:58 PM

when do I have to wait til

#20 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 07:02 PM

after this ones over but read the rules first...
they start on monday or tuesday and end on thursday

#21 System Error

System Error

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 08:04 PM

I say, stop the damn contest now. Petoe will ALWAYS win when he puts in one of his good shots. Only reason why KCL won that time is most likely because some people got tired of Petoe's stuff, or a mass Pokemon fan flood.

#22 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 08:42 PM

I say, that's a bad opinion. Even if Petoe dominates every time, we still get to see more screenies of people's quests, especially his own. Just because someone wins a lot doesn't mean they are unbeatable. Maybe someone else can come up with a highly original shot (Jonathan often does very well) and beat him like KCL did.

And if you start making people not vote for Petoe by posting that, I will be ticked, and so will many others who don't appreciate this method of diverting votes away from someone. SoTW is NOT supposed to be politics. icon_sigh.gif

#23 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(System Error @ Aug 20 2003, 09:04 PM)
Only reason why KCL won that time is most likely because some people got tired of Petoe's stuff, or a mass Pokemon fan flood.

Uh... I thought he won because it was fresh and looked good. icon_confused.gif

Anyway... review time...

Jonathan: 2nd place. It looked fairly good. icon_razz.gif

Arathorn21st: It's an ok screen.

Ccc: There isn't enough detail. It's a good screen as far as functionality, though. icon_shrug.gif

Petoe: Petoe gets my vote this week. I just liked the shot, I guess. The "custom enemy" makes me think of Mega Man 2, also... which is the only NES Megaman I've managed to finish. icon_razz.gif

#24 Waluigi

Waluigi

Senior

• Members

Posted 20 August 2003 - 10:28 PM

icon_thumbsdown.gif This is the only reason why i dont like getting in polls here....i voted for Jonathan. I like your Magikarp though, Petoe. Although i dont see how it fits into a MM game.

Petoe will ALWAYS win when he puts in one of his good shots.

icon_glare.gif icon_sigh.gif

#25 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 12:14 AM

um...Waluigi, ITS FROM A MEGA MAN GAME!!!!!! So the Megakarp fits!

#26 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 02:24 AM

i picked null vote. They all look good to me, but from how it looks, Petoe is gonna win again. Maybe I should participate in this...

SPADE IF YOU READING THIS PLEASE FINISH THE ENEMYS I ASKED FOR THIS QUEST IS ALMOST COMPLETE...sorry i hit caps lock

heh, i know of this as well. he probably isnt reading this, he rarely goes online at all. He might do your enemies, maybe, but he is busy making a kirby quest, and getting Megaman turbo drive 2 ready, as well as both of us are trying to beat Serenade's time trial challenge on MMBN3. HE has his hands full, but Ill tell him about this incase he forgot.

Edited by PolygonX8, 21 August 2003 - 02:31 AM.

#27 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 06:24 AM

i am going too show off my overworld next time and I made all the tiles from scratch so if they look noobish go complain to capcom...but i think there good

#28 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 08:47 AM

Magikarp? icon_blink.gif
Oh come on. I don't want to sound rude, but please be quiet if you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

And I won't submit any more screenies if that bothers people. I still have much better stuff to show. But it is exeggeration if you say I have won too many times or that I'm unbeatable. I have ONLY won few times. Anyway, it doesn't matter. This shouldn't be too serious. I just want to show my work and I'm glad to see people jumping up and down and them wanting to play the quest immediately.

But I have to say that the best picture doesn't always win. In my opinion some people give their votes because of some stupid reasons, so sometimes this whole thing isn't working... but that's just me. icon_shrug.gif

#29 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE(Petoe @ Aug 21 2003, 09:47 AM)
And I won't submit any more screenies if that bothers people.

It would bother me if you did that, for two reasons. One, no more screenies of that quest. Two, the fact that you'll let people succeed in getting what they want by saying that you sholdn't submit anymore.

#30 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 10:44 AM

Agreed, and I only mentioned my stupid reason for the mere fact that I knew you'd get what I was going for, that and its fun to see your responses. I still love you though Petoe! *huggles* ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users