• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#61 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE(peachstar @ Mar 16 2013, 01:51 PM) View Post

I have the flippers and am looking for lvl 6. I read that it is in the water in the south east, but I cannot find it .... help please, I've been looking for a couple days now ..

You get there by way of the water maze in Coast of Tears.
Maze Path
Spoiler

If you haven't been to the maze area yet. You can use the warp shortcut to get to the Coast of Tears area. When you come out of the warp that goes there go right, up, right that is the maze. There is a shortcut warp in Emberlain Village you have to push a rock to open the stairs.

Edit: Modified spoiler info.

Edited by Artistic, 16 March 2013 - 02:17 PM.

#62 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Spelunker: Here's a little more detail just in case you're still having trouble getting into Level 4.

EDIT: For anyone interested, I figured out what's up with the Gleeok not appearing. I had all three of the "trial" levels set to the same level number, so defeating an enemy with the "dungeon boss" screen flag results in all three bosses disappearing permanently. This means players will only face a boss in the trial they complete first. I never experienced this, since I set the screen flags for those rooms after I did most of my testing. Bummer ... I've fixed it for future versions, but I'm sorry for those who've missed out. Here is an updated quest file with this issue fixed and some minor cosmetic changes.

Spoiler

Edited by Aevin, 07 April 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#63 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

where can i find the boss key in lvl 5?

#64 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

There's a room with the jellyfish monsters where you have to push a block to pass through (near where you beat the dodongos above the pipes). Bomb the north wall in that room and pound the right mole/peg to open a passage.

#65 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(Aevin @ Mar 16 2013, 03:23 PM) View Post

There's a room with the jellyfish monsters where you have to push a block to pass through (near where you beat the dodongos above the pipes). Bomb the north wall in that room and pound the right mole/peg to open a passage.

thx for ur help

#66 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:50 AM

icon_smile.gif

This quest is really nice to play icon_smile.gif only at lvl4 so far icon_eek.gif

#67 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

Found lvl 6. Got the key from the walkthrough wall and got the remote bombs. And since the lens of truth doesn't work underwater, I can't find any other bombable walls underwater.

#68 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

judasrising: Really glad you're enjoying it. icon_smile.gif I hope it continues to please.

Spelunker: From the beginning, you headed left underwater to get the key. If you head right instead, you'll be able to bomb through a few rooms to progress. One thing to remember is that all bombable walls are in the center of the screen.

Edited by Aevin, 17 March 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#69 bf2mongo

bf2mongo

• Members

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

I am in level 9....Where is Vagnum,s key...... Great quest by the way icon_smile.gif

Edited by bf2mongo, 17 March 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#70 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

You get that key for finishing the main game. (Not far away for you.) If what you're looking for is the boss key ... That's tough to explain. You can PM or spoiler the details of your situation and I'd be happy to try and help. icon_smile.gif

#71 bf2mongo

bf2mongo

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

I am in lv-9 and totally lost. Above this lvl there is a locked door on the beach. Where is the key for this door? And if you can give me any help for level 9 I would appreciate it. I found the red tunic and two keys. I used one of the keys but can't any more locked doors.

#72 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

i canĀ“t found boss key in lvl 9 icon_wacky.gif

#73 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Here's a somewhat detailed walkthrough of Level 9. Beware of spoilers.

Spoiler

Yeah ... That level's pretty complex. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, just let me know. icon_smile.gif Oh, and bf2mongo ... That door only opens after clearing the main game.

Edited by Aevin, 20 March 2013 - 01:41 PM.

#74 Labbe

Labbe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am in the JabuJabu's belly...

How can I kill the boss?

#75 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

You need to take out the orbs surrounding him before he's vulnerable. Do you have the second sword yet? If he's proving difficult, you might search the overworld for the second sword and/or the blue tunic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users