#17 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

so
how bout some BIG SCARY ORDERLIES

THATS THE NAME OF THE EIGHTH f***ING ALBUM thats now out

Anyway on a serious note, this is pretty much our best album yet. Check it out even if you hate us which you probably do!!!
We pretty much stayed away from "normal weird BSO stuff." We're not selling out just experimenting~
The album spans across many genres, like country, folk, house, electronica, post-electronica, avant-garde, "progressive dreamfunk", rap, and metal.

so how MucH woUld sUch A Think COST ME _)OO_O $$$$$$ ya might ask....
its free!!!1

"BSO has always been free" you might say!

yeah it has shut up

ANYWHO

DOWNLOAD HERE (69MB) (17 songs) (readme and lyrics included)

Track List

1. Commencement
2. Texas Song
3. Cuckfof
4. Rave Down in New London Revisited
5. None of Them Knew They Were Robots
6. Big Scary Orderlies
7. (I'm) Gay
8. The Great Triathlon That Frodo Should've Won On His Birthday But Due To His Heroin Addictions He Became A Virgin Instead, The Silly, Silly f***er
9. Ivana Trump - Riley, Scanlon and Hanley Were Childhood Friends
10. The Loin King
11. Mr. Koch's Mind Cafeteria
12. The Monkeys Who Decided That Their Cocks Were Too Big For The Rectums Of The Otters (featuring Strangle Aged Anorak)
13. Giraffe Necktie
14. Being Hip While Stayin' Hop
15. Drugs III
16. Splendid Matrimony in Nothing Space
17. 470 Delicious Calories of Hoosier Blood

IPB Image
  • Naldrag likes this

#18 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

JAPANESE BONUS DISC
Our second EP and stuff.

It consists of tracks left out from the last album for one reason or another. There's like the original mix of Giraffe Necktie and a Beck cover and some really good 8 minute song and much more. sUpEr! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

DOWNLOADU DESU KAWAII NEKO (6 songs) (11MB)

Track Listing:

1. Giraffe Necktie (Original)
2. Elaborate Totrure Divice
3. In Stereos
4. Special People
5. Don't Mind the Giant Leeks (Nothing To See Here)
6. CH2S + 6 F2 → CF4 + 2 HF + SF6

IPB Image
  • Naldrag likes this

#19 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

Oh wow! How on earth did I miss this? Just curious, who's the little kid who says "Big scary orderlies" in the first song?

#20 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ May 21 2011, 10:50 AM) View Post

Oh wow! How on earth did I miss this? Just curious, who's the little kid who says "Big scary orderlies" in the first song?

We thought this was so hilarious that we named the band after it~
We're pretty much horrible people

#21 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE(Lithium @ May 21 2011, 09:54 AM) View Post

We thought this was so hilarious that we named the band after it~
We're pretty much horrible people

That's horriblarious! I hope you at least subscibed! icon_razz.gif

#22 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

new music video,.,.

from "Don't Encourage the Youth; It's Not Even Real Music"

out soon hopefully

#23 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:45 PM

and just like that:
WE ARE ROCKER GENTLEMEN
a dumb new ep with cool art

DOWNLOAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD \m/ \m/ (8.8mb)

Track Listing
1) We Are Rocker Gentlemen!!
2) Screamin' Summer Jamjamjam
3) An Insomniac in Kemblesville, Pt. 2
4) Home of the Brain
5) "Bark"
6) M3TH3M0G1081N

IPB Image
  • Naldrag likes this

#24 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

Don't Encourage the Youth; It's Not Even Real Music
Album Nine

IPB Image

6a_t_talkbox____:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 __ 0 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM ACTIVATED
PUBLIC BROADCAST REQUIRED TO ALL TERRITORIES...

THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE ARE OF IMMEDIATE CONCERN
TO RESIDENTS OF ALL TERRITORIES OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARACHNOSTAN.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE MAY RESULT IN
FINES AND/OR AN IMPLANTATION OF ANTHROPOD EGGS IN YOUR STOMACH.

+ ++++ +

A MESSAGE FROM THE CAPTAIN OF
THE CONGLOMERATE OF ENTERTAINMENT
(FOR THE FUTURE OF ARACHNOSTAN...!)

HELLO. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING OUR FINE ALBUM.
IS IT A GOOD ALBUM? WE HOPE YOU THINK SO.

SUBJECTS #17,#25 AND #38 ENJOYED IT WITH MUCH LOVE
[WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BRING OUT THE BRAIN-DRILL ! WOOOOW !]
SO YOU SHOULD TOO! :)

PLEASE GO AND COLLECT A COPY IMMEDIATELY FROM YOUR LOCAL
MUSIC DISPENSER IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY.

IF PERHAPS IT IS TOO LONG FOR YOU MAYBE CONSIDER IT IN CHUNKS.
ALTHOUGH WHY WOULD YOU CUT UP OUR BABY LIKE THAT
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY OUR CHILD
OUR
ONLY
CHILD ?

HOW DARE YOU. YOU ARE SICKENING. WE WILL NOT HESITATE
TO " CORRECT " YOU
PLEASE BE MORE RESPECTFULL IN THE FUTURE.

PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR ALBUM WITH NO WORRIES AT ALL :)
ENJOY THE SOOTHING SOUNDS OF FANTASTIC MELODIES SUCH AS
"THE CURIOUS CURTAINS" OR "THE ENIGMATIC TC RECORDS HIMSELF
TRYING VARIOUS HATS ON AND PUTS MUSIC OVER THE TOP OF

IT."

IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE IN THE FUTURE!
IN FUTURE ALL IS LOVE EVERYTHING IS LOVE.
WE HOPE YOU LIKE " THE NEW UTOPIA ".

PLEASE ENJOY COMPLIMENTS OF THE SPIDER QUEEN

+ ++++ +

END BROADCAST.

REF.:
1+13 96C6C206E6F742 14 6F696E672E204F6E2E00 2+4 *35_5*
:7C6520777792069773747468652062656722770690269720736F2
:620666576E13247465637769A726E00 |25| 1, 2 + 3 62 3_63
:EGGS,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS_EGGS,EGGS,EGG
:S,EGGS,EGGS,EGGS 377777977777777740000000000000000000
:00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
:000000000000000000000EGGS0000000000000000000000000000
:000000000000000000000000000000000000000000EGGS55[NUL]

|e ww’—stthe beg"w&— so& fevhelpá2oh god it's starti7všrn

Track Listing:

01 Indian Music
02 (Amphibian) Sandman
03 Brief String Interlude
04 Full House 2021
05 Sea Bed
06 Ogg Vorbis
07 Foam Still
08 Trip to the Orient
09 Tragicomical Errorchild
10 Idaho Powerhouse
11 An Insomniac in Kemblesville, Pt. 1: Space Moths
12 Trans-Atlantic Batman
13 "Swirly" or Female White Florette Shadowed Star Victory/Pisces
14 Soul River
15 American's Forgot
16 Totally Ambient Oblivion
17 The Lullaby Paradigm
18 A Haunting in a Small Town Which Holds No Signifigance Whatsoever; The Ghosts Only Do it For s***s and Giggles
19 Brian Eno's Acid Trip
20 The Amazing Electronic Talking Flying Mouth
21 Old Wave
22 Savannah Wagon Keychain
23 Nothing Like Reading the NME
24 Important Apple
25 One Half
26 Electroplated Lucky Loonie
27 Factory Machines
28 Seals for Heals (on Wheels with Meals)
29 The Enigmatic TC Records Himself Trying Various Hats on and Puts Music Over the Top of It
30 Moshi Moshi
31 Moosa Gery Numan
32 7b_bees_everywhere_bbb_damn
33 Treason AGAINST the Queen.
34 Laughing Eden of Spirit Stock (Parts 1, 2 + 3)
35 Splatterstars/Exploding From Brainbows
36 Rave Down in New London
37 Imagination (On a Leash)
38 The Curious Curtains
39 I'm Sorry That I Ever Told You
40 The Wild Ghost Chase
41 What If You're The Insect?
42 You Know What
43 Eyes Conspiring
44 Télécharger le faux-bourdon
45 Secret Moustache
46 Synton's Cat Festival
47 Disco Missingno
48 Accoladeprocuring Zestassemblage
49 (and Suddenly, The Sky was as Dead as Dust...)

Total Time: 3:35:15

download here. you know what's best. (325MB)
IPB Image

Edited by Lithium, 20 July 2011 - 02:44 PM.

• Naldrag likes this

#25 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE(Lithium @ Jun 30 2011, 09:53 PM) View Post

new music video,.,.

from "Don't Encourage the Youth; It's Not Even Real Music"

out soon hopefully

Fun stuff. The music video, though, was weird. Now I think the piece is about a dude eating lots of different foods. :/

#26 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

It isn't a full-blown video like the others, but it's still a taste of what's on the album.

#27 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:07 AM

#28 ElectricBeard

ElectricBeard

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

Big Scary Orderlies has a new album, the first in three years, it's pretty arousing and I really think it shows off their butt

https://bigscaryorde...lbum/pink-ducks

http://bigscaryorder...lam-nation.org/

Edited by ElectricBeard, 14 February 2014 - 05:38 AM.

• Naldrag likes this

#29 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

a1390255029_2.jpg

I had never even seen a shooting star before. 25 years of rotations, passes through comets' paths, and travel, and to my memory I had never witnessed burning debris scratch across the night sky. Big Scary Orderlies were hunched over their instruments. MC Holiday 2010 slowly beat on a grand piano, singing, eyes closed, into his microphone like he was trying to kiss around a big nose. Electric Beard tapped patiently on a double bass, waiting for his cue. White pearls of arena light swam over their faces.

A lazy disco light spilled artificial constellations inside the aluminum cove of the makeshift stage. The metal skeleton of the stage ate one end of Florence's Piazza Santa Croce, on the steps of the Santa Croce Cathedral. Michelangelo's bones and cobblestone laid beneath. I stared entranced, soaking in Big Scary Orderlies' new material, chiseling each sound into the best functioning parts of my brain which would be the only sound system for the material for months.

The butterscotch lamps along the walls of the tight city square bled upward into the cobalt sky, which seemed as strikingly artificial and perfect as a wizard's cap. The staccato piano chords ascended repeatedly. "Everywhere you look," Holiday sang like his dying words. "There's a heart, there's a hand to hold on to." The trained critical part of me marked the similarity to Coltrane's "Ole." The human part of me wept in awe.

The Italians surrounding me held their breath in communion (save for the drunken few shouting "El Ranchero Narnia/Eatin' Jesus!"). Suddenly, a rise of whistles and orgasmic cries swept unfittingly through the crowd. The song, "Full House 2021," was certainly momentous, but wasn't the response more apt for, well, "El Ranchero Narnia?" I looked up. I thought it was fireworks. A teardrop of fire shot from space and disappeared behind the church where the syrupy River Arno crawled. Big Scary Orderlies had the heavens on their side.

For further testament, Chip Chanko and I both suffered auto-debilitating accidents in the same week, in different parts of the country, while blasting "Is It Wrong To Love A Furnace" in our respective Japanese imports. For months, I feared playing the song about car crashes in my car, just as I'd feared passing 18- wheelers after nearly being crushed by one in 1990. With good reason, I suspect Big Scary Orderlies to possess incomprehensible powers. The evidence is only compounded with Pink DUcks-- the rubber match in the band's legacy-- an album which completely obliterates how albums, and Big Scary Orderlies themselves, will be considered.

Even the heralded Big Scary Orderlies self-titled has been nudged down one spot in Valhalla. Pink DUcks makes post-electronica childish. Considerations on its merits as "electronica" (i.e. its radio fodder potential, its synthesizer riffs, and its hooks) are pointless. Comparing this to other albums is like comparing an aquarium to blue construction paper. And not because it's jazz or fusion or ambient or electronic. Classifications don't come to mind once deep inside this expansive, hypnotic world. Ransom, the philologist hero of C.S. Lewis' Out of the Silent Planet who is kidnapped and taken to another planet, initially finds his scholarship useless in his new surroundings, and just tries to survive the beautiful new world.

This is an emotional, psychological experience. Pink DUcks sounds like a clouded brain trying to recall an alien abduction. It's the sound of a band, and its leader, losing faith in themselves, destroying themselves, and subsequently rebuilding a perfect entity. In other words, Big Scary Orderlies hated being Big Scary Orderlies, but ended up with the most ideal, natural Big Scary Orderlies record yet.

"Pink Ducks, Everyone" opens like Close Encounters spaceships communicating with pipe organs. As your ears decide whether the tones are coming or going, MC Holiday's Cuisinarted voice struggles for its tongue. "Quack," Holiday belts in uplifting sighs. The first-person mantra of "Quack" is repeated until the line between Holiday's mind and the listener's mind is erased.

Skittering toy boxes open the album's song "Mindquestions", which, like the track "Nobody Makes Those Jesters," shows a heavy Warp Records influence. The vocoder lullaby lulls you deceivingly before the riotous "List of Bomber Aircraft." Mean, fuzzy bass shapes the spine as unnerving theremin choirs limn. Brash brass bursts from above like Terry Gilliam's animated foot. The horns swarm as Holiday screams, begs, "Bwooooooooo!" It's the album's shrill peak, but just one of the incessant goosebumps raisers.

After the rockets exhaust, Big Scary Orderlies float in their lone orbit. "Ghost of Ice Cream Truck's Past" boils down "An Insomniac in Kemblesville" and "Your Parents Never Loved You, But Pirates Did" to their spectral essence. The string-laden ballad comes closest to bridging Holiday's lyrical sentiment to the instrumental effect. "ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding," he sings in his trademark falsetto. The strings melt and weep as the album shifts into its underwater mode. "Czernina," an ambient soundscape similar in sound and intent to Side B of Bowie and Eno's Low, calms after the record's emotionally strenuous first half.

The primal, brooding guitar attack of "Swamp March" stomps like mating Tyrannosaurs. The lyrics seemingly taunt, "dunnnn" before revealing the more resigned sentiment, "nerrrrrrr." For an album reportedly "lacking" in traditional Big Scary Orderlies moments, this is the best summation of their former strengths. The track erodes into a light jam before morphing into "Galaxy Butter." "The universe is big, it's probably a bear," League cries over clean, uneasy arpeggios. The ending flares with tractor beams as League is vacuumed into nothingness. The aforementioned "Nobody Makes Those Jesters" clicks and thuds like Aphex Twin and Bjork's Homogenic, revealing brilliant new frontiers for the "band." For all the noise to this point, it's uncertain entirely who or what has created the music. There are rarely traditional arrangements in the ambiguous origin. This is part of the unique thrill of experiencing Pink DUcks.

Pulsing organs and a stuttering snare delicately propel "Foggish Malt Thought." League's breath can be heard frosting over the rainy, gray jam. Words accumulate and stick in his mouth like eye crust. "Hiccup hiccup hiccup hiccup," he mumbles while The Enigmatic TC squirts whale-chant feedback from his guitar. The closing "Under the Bridge" brings to mind The White Album, as it somehow combines the sentiment of Lennon's LP1 closer-- the ode to his dead mother, "Julia"-- with Ringo and Paul's maudlin, yet sincere LP2 finale, "Goodnight." Pump organ and harp flutter as MC Holiday condones with affection, "The city of angels." To further emphasize your feeling at that moment and the album's overall theme, Holiday bows out with "Under the bridge downtown, I gave my life away." If you're not already there with him.

The experience and emotions tied to listening to Pink DUcks are like witnessing the stillborn birth of a child while simultaneously having the opportunity to see her play in the afterlife on Imax. It's an album of sparking paradox. It's cacophonous yet tranquil, experimental yet familiar, foreign yet womb-like, spacious yet visceral, textured yet vaporous, awakening yet dreamlike, infinite yet 59 minutes. It will cleanse your brain of those little crustaceans of worries and inferior albums clinging inside the fold of your gray matter. The harrowing sounds hit from unseen angles and emanate with inhuman genesis. When the headphones peel off, and it occurs that seven men (Rock Surgeon, Ph.D. included) created this, it's clear that Big Scary Orderlies must be the greatest band alive, if not the best since you know who. Breathing people made this record! And you can't wait to dive back in and try to prove that wrong over and over.
  • Naldrag likes this

#30 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

please read this and download the music fellow purezcers it would make everyone's day because its literally our pet sounds. think of the children who cant hear music. what would they do without your ears to listen to it. thank you. have a wonderful evening and i will post again in about a year. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users