Secret of the Golden Ring

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#76 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:58 PM

I decided to giive this quest another go. I'm stuck in level 6. I'm short 1 key. Help please.

#77 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

Is this topic still alive? Sorry for the double post.

#78 Norolia42

Norolia42

• Members

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

I know this is an old thread and some forums freak out about ressurecting them but sadly, I never knew of ZC's existence until a few weeks ago.

This is a great quest and a lot of fun.  I've managed to do just about everything except finding the golden ring.

I would simply PM the author as that has been his suggestion but he's been inactive for several months.

So, if anyone has played this and could give me a hint I would really appreciate it.

#79 Tom_of_Mule

Tom_of_Mule

• Members

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Brain dead moment here...

Would someone direct me to the Level 3 entrance?

Thank you.

#80 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

YEARS later. I guess life got in the way :blind: . Anyway, I've been trying to open my quest on my Mac in 2.50.2 but it's not working for me :( So I'll try to help as best as I can from memory!

I decided to giive this quest another go. I'm stuck in level 6. I'm short 1 key. Help please.

Were you able to finish your way through?

I know this is an old thread and some forums freak out about ressurecting them but sadly, I never knew of ZC's existence until a few weeks ago.

This is a great quest and a lot of fun.  I've managed to do just about everything except finding the golden ring.

I would simply PM the author as that has been his suggestion but he's been inactive for several months.

So, if anyone has played this and could give me a hint I would really appreciate it.

Were you ever able to find it? If not let me know and I can definitely send you a message with a hint :)

Brain dead moment here...

Would someone direct me to the Level 3 entrance?

Thank you.

It's in Gerudo Desert.

#81 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 May 2022 - 06:57 PM

Replaying this and not sure what I am supposed to do in here to access this staircase.  I think the key I'm missing is down here.

WGZ9NRT.png

Edited by SofaKing, 11 May 2022 - 06:57 PM.

#82 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 12 May 2022 - 02:40 PM

Replaying this and not sure what I am supposed to do in here to access this staircase.  I think the key I'm missing is down here.

WGZ9NRT.png

I think you might be missing a key hidden under a fake Armos statue. In one of the rooms that has dungeon entrance statues, one of them is disguised as an Armos! (look for the slightly mismatched floor tiles)

Edited by Alex-Link, 12 May 2022 - 02:44 PM.

#83 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 12 May 2022 - 02:54 PM

Yes that was it thanks!  I wasn't observant enough and missed that floor hint and got it in my head it had to be that seemingly inaccessible staircase.  Only thing that's stumped me so far and I have the entire triforce now.  This is still fun after many years.  Are there any things I can/should do before heading to L9?  

Edit:  I beat it.  Never did find the item for which the quest is named nor figure out what to do with that lone block near the beach asked about earlier in the thread.  Finished with 15 hearts so I missed one somewhere.  I think I got everything else.  

Edited by SofaKing, 12 May 2022 - 05:26 PM.

#84 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 13 May 2022 - 03:35 PM

Yes that was it thanks!  I wasn't observant enough and missed that floor hint and got it in my head it had to be that seemingly inaccessible staircase.  Only thing that's stumped me so far and I have the entire triforce now.  This is still fun after many years.  Are there any things I can/should do before heading to L9?  

Edit:  I beat it.  Never did find the item for which the quest is named nor figure out what to do with that lone block near the beach asked about earlier in the thread.  Finished with 15 hearts so I missed one somewhere.  I think I got everything else.  

If you want go ahead and send me a PM and I can tell you the deets of the golden ring quest :)

#85 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 21 May 2022 - 12:05 PM

Im Stuck on level 4 at the beginning can someone help me i don't know where the key is And also is this topic dead?

Edited by Zeldagamer2020, 21 May 2022 - 12:10 PM.

#86 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 21 May 2022 - 01:46 PM

Hey Zeldagamer,

Try walking through the wall on the left

#87 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 24 May 2022 - 07:30 AM

thank you so much

#88 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 24 May 2022 - 08:16 AM

wheres the second key or how to get the magic boomerang Never mind found it

Edited by Zeldagamer2020, 24 May 2022 - 11:03 AM.

#89 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 24 May 2022 - 11:05 AM

but I'm missing a Key in Level 6 i used the key too get the quick Bow and now i cant go to the right side of the dungeon can you help me please

Edited by Zeldagamer2020, 24 May 2022 - 11:06 AM.

#90 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 24 May 2022 - 11:32 AM

Try killing all the enemy blobs in the room with the magic statue, that's likely the key you're missing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users