Secret of the Golden Ring

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

Yep, the map is in that room on level 5. The key you're missing to go in might be:

-Under an armos 2 screens below from that room

-In the room above the level entrance

-Or in the room to the right of the level entrance

For the latter 2 you need to kill all enemies so it can appear.

*For the entrance of level 7, try pushing one of the statues; it should be the top left one.

#32 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Should I have found the raft by now? If so, where is it?

#33 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:33 PM

Go to the beach and all the way east inside the hut.

#34 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Go to the beach and all the way east inside the hut.

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise when you get there!

As for level 7, Ive got the red candle… and now I'm totally confused.

Found a statue in the bottom right room that's eyeball is going crazy… won't respond to anything...

And as for that clue, "A secret lies in one of the temples Hyphae" Im totally baffled!

#35 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:44 PM

I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get thru the rooms at the top left of the map in order to get the boss key. :confused:  I got some great treasures and right now the inly item I'm missing is the magic key. Did I miss it earlier?

Thanks in advance

#36 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise when you get there!

As for level 7, Ive got the red candle… and now I'm totally confused.

Found a statue in the bottom right room that's eyeball is going crazy… won't respond to anything...

And as for that clue, "A secret lies in one of the temples Hyphae" Im totally baffled!

That was a surprise, lol.  I think I missed a heart container because I only have 11 after level 5.

aZs3D7S.jpg

Found this screen with a blue block? Anything here?

#37 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

That was a surprise, lol.  I think I missed a heart container because I only have 11 after level 5.

aZs3D7S.jpg

Found this screen with a blue block? Anything here?

Sounds like you're missing the same heart container I did! Its on death mountain one screen south of where you got the bomb upgrade. Bomb between two rocks and you'll get it!

If it not that one you're missing, then there's another one not too far from that blue block you've got pictured inside the waterfall.

Not sure about that block….

On another note, I got so annoyed with level 7, that I burned my way into level 8… and there's a chronic lack of keys in there!

#38 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

Joki: notice that certain statues respond to certain items. Normally, those kind of eyeball statues respond to magic. This one, going crazy, refers to something more specific. Hit it directly with the wand. The clue refers to it: the shape of the level is a mushroom, which have "hyphae" instead of roots, and this statue is found in one of the "roots" of this temple. Just a nerdy biology reference :P

ms_zelda_lady: which level are you referring to?

Spelunker: you can't have access to that block at the moment. Also, if the heart containers Joki referred to aren't it, let me know so we can know which one you're missing.

Joki (2): hopefully you're not going back and forth using keys from one level for the other, you might mess up if you do

Edited by Alex-Link, 04 May 2014 - 03:26 PM.

#39 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Ok, so I gave level 7 a miss… ( I left level7 with no keys so hopefully I won't mess up)

Now in level 8, can't progress beyond the room thats just above the money or your life room. On a side note, might have been better to use the music from terranigma for dragon castle (https://www.youtube....h?v=HnKBstyNeas) can't handle the zelda 3 music with this level...

Edited by Joki, 04 May 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#40 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

Read my previous post about level 7, otherwise, which room are you stuck in (level 7)?

That room in level 8 you need to trigger the lamp using the fire magic spell you get after getting the book.

Edited by Alex-Link, 04 May 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#41 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Read my previous post about level 7, otherwise, which room are you stuck in (level 7)?

That room in level 8 you need to trigger the lamp using the fire magic spell you get after getting the book.

Ok, so need to find the book then…. Im guessing its in the top left of the map… hints on how to get there?

Nevermind, just finished level 8. Can I just say, I thought it was very well designed.

Edited by Joki, 04 May 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#42 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Joki: notice that certain statues respond to certain items. Normally, those kind of eyeball statues respond to magic. This one, going crazy, refers to something more specific. Hit it directly with the wand. The clue refers to it: the shape of the level is a mushroom, which have "hyphae" instead of roots, and this statue is found in one of the "roots" of this temple. Just a nerdy biology reference :P

Spelunker: you can't have access to that block at the moment. Also, if the heart containers Joki referred to aren't it, let me know so we can know which one you're missing.

Joki (2): hopefully you're not going back and forth using keys from one level for the other, you might mess up if you do

Ok, back in level 7 now. Hit the weird statue with my wand (now enhanced with the book) and nothings happening...

#43 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:02 PM

I'm glad you liked it :) As far as the statue, are you physically hitting it with the wand? (not with the magic). To make progress in the level though, from the entrance if you keep going up you will reach a dark room. Light it and then light up the torches to access the room, in which you need to play the ocarina. I think that is where you might be stuck. The room with the crazy statue is just a secret.

#44 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

Found the last heart container. It was the large rock in the armos area.

#45 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Sorry I am in level 8 but I can't figure out the maze in the top left set of rooms for the boss key. I never had a problem with keys in this level. I'm just missing the boss key.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 04 May 2014 - 05:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users