Return to Dark World

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:40 AM

I couldn't find any old posting for this quest.

Where to go after level 1, I assume that the large entrance in the woods is level 2 but how do I get in?

Ok, I found out what to do, after exhaused a lot of possibilities, this quest has lots of backtracking so I may got stuck again icon_smile.gif

Edited by cosmofield, 26 September 2009 - 10:19 AM.

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Sep 26 2009, 08:40 AM) View Post

I couldn't find any old posting for this quest.

Where to go after level 1, I assume that the large entrance in the woods is level 2 but how do I get in?

Ok, I found out what to do, after exhaused a lot of possibilities, this quest has lots of backtracking so I may got stuck again icon_smile.gif

cosmofield!! count me inn on this quest -- one of my favorites one and I never finished though!
Installing right now and start to play (the hard part is to get the hammer) good quest from errma!

#3 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

Yes, I found it fun to play. I just finished the Master Dungeon, so I may be able to fill in. icon_smile.gif

Edit: Got it beat at 10:00:27 with 5 deaths and 21 hc, items I didn't found was the 1st bracelet, lens, and fire boomerang. I saw one fire b. in a shop but I didn't found any wallets to buy it. :/

Edited by cosmofield, 27 September 2009 - 09:35 AM.

#4 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Hi everyone, me again.

I'm playing RttDW right now, using ZC2.10 as I'm supposed to, but I think I ran into a bug. Either that or I'm in the wrong place. It's the Desert Cave in the Light World (before Level 3). I'm guessing that's where the Magic Boomerang is because I need that to enter Level 3, IIRC (I played this quest before but don't remember it perfectly.) If it's not beyond that screen in the Desert Cave with all the Raft paths in it, I don't know where it is. Or maybe I need the White Sword? I forgot where that is, too. The bug I think I ran into is that in the upper right corner of the raft path screen in that cave, there is a platform that goes absolutely nowhere, and I think it should be a raft path to the platform on the bottom of the screen. All the other raft paths just go to other platforms. If the White Sword or Magic Boomerang, whichever one I need to get into Level 3, is in that screen south of the raft screen, I'm screwed as the quest is passworded so I can't fix it. If anyone can help by telling first, which one of those items do I need to get into Level 3, and just a hint of where it is? (I don't want to be spoiled so I'll just ask for a hint.) Otherwise it's an excellent quest.

#5 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 6 2009, 03:36 AM) View Post
If the White Sword or Magic Boomerang, whichever one I need to get into Level 3

In that cave, you need to "branch off" while rafting, you will find the required item for lvl 3 in that cave.

I don't found any bugs except for one useless staircase that appeared after using the whistle in the woods of dark world.

Edited by cosmofield, 06 October 2009 - 07:32 AM.

#6 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:49 AM

One hint??
you ain't gonna make with just one hint, a least you need two, for entering level 3!
you gonna need that raft"" one sparkling thing "as the old guy said"---- and one super bomb?
if you got all that,, now this is the hint.... don't struggle to enter in the castle -- first go to the left screen!
I means from that dungeon door, go left screen, before anything!

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 5 2009, 08:36 PM) View Post

Hi everyone, me again.

I'm playing RttDW right now, using ZC2.10 as I'm supposed to, but I think I ran into a bug. Either that or I'm in the wrong place. It's the Desert Cave in the Light World (before Level 3). I'm guessing that's where the Magic Boomerang is because I need that to enter Level 3, IIRC (I played this quest before but don't remember it perfectly.) If it's not beyond that screen in the Desert Cave with all the Raft paths in it, I don't know where it is. Or maybe I need the White Sword? I forgot where that is, too. The bug I think I ran into is that in the upper right corner of the raft path screen in that cave, there is a platform that goes absolutely nowhere, and I think it should be a raft path to the platform on the bottom of the screen. All the other raft paths just go to other platforms. If the White Sword or Magic Boomerang, whichever one I need to get into Level 3, is in that screen south of the raft screen, I'm screwed as the quest is passworded so I can't fix it. If anyone can help by telling first, which one of those items do I need to get into Level 3, and just a hint of where it is? (I don't want to be spoiled so I'll just ask for a hint.) Otherwise it's an excellent quest.

#7 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

Ok, I found it.

Edited by kespeth, 06 October 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#8 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

Well...!
I can't find the silver arrow, I just can't remember its location!
I welcome any... hints, ideas, spoilers, etc. etc. Any help ? , thanks

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Oct 7 2009, 09:33 AM) View Post

Well...!
I can't find the silver arrow, I just can't remember its location!
I welcome any... hints, ideas, spoilers, etc. etc. Any help ? , thanks

Finally I've found this silver arrow
need the complete triforce and flippers
Man !! that fire breathing 30 heads dragon (gleeok) ,, was a pain!!
(when you get the silver arrow, you get the master sword though!

#10 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:28 PM

I've made it through into the Dark World and past Level 5, the Dark Woods dungeon, but I cannot find Level 6. Is it in the southeast section of the Dark World? There is this place there I cannot get to without the hammer ( in the southeast corner of the Dark World) so if that's it, I don't know where to get the hammer. Also, I still don't have the Blue Ring, is that expected at this time? And I also saw the same bug with the useless staircase in the Lost Woods. I hope that wasn't originally supposed to have anything to do with Level 6...

Edited by kespeth, 08 October 2009 - 09:29 PM.

#11 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 8 2009, 09:28 PM) View Post

I've made it through into the Dark World and past Level 5, the Dark Woods dungeon, but I cannot find Level 6. Is it in the southeast section of the Dark World? There is this place there I cannot get to without the hammer ( in the southeast corner of the Dark World) so if that's it, I don't know where to get the hammer. Also, I still don't have the Blue Ring, is that expected at this time? And I also saw the same bug with the useless staircase in the Lost Woods. I hope that wasn't originally supposed to have anything to do with Level 6...

mmm..! I'll give you just one hint!
level 6 I think is dark wood temple- cross to dark side and pass the lost woods
search for a dungeon under one armor??

#12 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:57 AM

That is level 5, not level 6. I just said I was past that level. I want to know where 6 is, not 5. Next time, please read a post before responding. Maybe Cosmo could help...

In other words, where is the dungeon AFTER Dark Woods Temple? Or more importantly, how do you get in?

Edited by kespeth, 09 October 2009 - 08:00 AM.

#13 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 9 2009, 02:57 PM) View Post

That is level 5, not level 6. I just said I was past that level. I want to know where 6 is, not 5. Next time, please read a post before responding. Maybe Cosmo could help...

In other words, where is the dungeon AFTER Dark Woods Temple? Or more importantly, how do you get in?

Level 6 is located in the Dark World, you need to use whistle near Lvl 1 and then go to the most southeast screen, you need hammer and raft to get to reach the entrance on a tiny island.

If you don't have the hammer, sorry I don't remember where to get it. Aow, I forget things so fast icon_neutral.gif

Edited by cosmofield, 09 October 2009 - 09:08 AM.

#14 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE(kespeth @ Oct 9 2009, 07:57 AM) View Post

mmm , sorry since this got names and no numbers , I got confused
If you need the hammer to enter level 6,, --- obvious -- that hemmer must be one level before 6
All important items are placed inside dungeons on this game
If you are no able to find it,, let me know -- I can tell you the exact location icon_sigh.gif

Edited by vravelo, 09 October 2009 - 10:38 AM.

#15 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

I apologize for the attitude first off. And secondly, I guess I haven't searched Dark Woods Temple (Level 5) enough to find the Hammer as Cosmo just confirmed it's needed to enter Level 6. Come to think of it, I didn't find the Map either, I only found the Compass, Whistle and the Boss, and the bonus heart container. Maybe I should try bombing and/or walking through some more walls? In Level 5 (Dark Woods Temple), I mean.

Edited by kespeth, 09 October 2009 - 01:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users